King Size Beef & Tomato Pot Noodle

Just had a BBB, eyeballs are spinning!
I don't even like them that much, but couldn't eat a BBB, sounds too hot for me :hihi:. Mild is the only way I will go.

.............post deleted by SiSiSi.......... Sheffield forums newest and kickass moderator.

Edited by Bethsmummy

The chicken and mushroom makes an equally good filler for cracks in your paving stones.Available everywhere!

I know, and I agree but I really miss the Beef & Tomato King Size, according to the official website this flavour was re-instated a while ago due to threatening emails...

About 8 years ago, I came down with a sickie bug about 2 hours after eating a pot noodle. So the first thing back out was that. The taste and texture of it coming back was the worst experience imaginable. Havnt been able to look at one since.........yuk

We're having a bit of a laugh here, then you turn up. Do you know if it's going to snow this winter?

If you can't find any king sized pots just get regular sized and pour in two packs of BBQ flavoured packs of hula hoops to make a real meal of it - nothing better.

Please tell me you have not tried this?? :rolleyes::gag:

Please tell me you have not tried this?? :rolleyes::gag:

was you drunk at the time of doing that

Not at all, its the way to eat beef and tomato pot noodles - try it you'll never eat a pot noodle straight again:hihi:

My bother's a bit of a food snob to say the least. I invited him round to my facility where I gave him 'Chicken and Mushroom' Pot noodle wrapped in filo pastry parcels.

Of course, I didn't tell him what they were and he thought they were delicious! :hihi:

My bother's a bit of a food snob to say the least. I invited him round to my facility where I gave him 'Chicken and Mushroom' Pot noodle wrapped in filo pastry parcels.

Of course, I didn't tell him what they were and he thought they were delicious! :hihi:

You have a 'Facility' ? or is that spelt wrong?

We're having a bit of a laugh here, then you turn up. Do you know if it's going to snow this winter?

So sorry to have offended you I mistakenly thought this was an open forum where people could Exchange views and thoughts but there is always a token bully who likes to think only his contributions deserve to be heard.

You have a 'Facility' ? or is that spelt wrong?

Of course I have a facility ... it's called 'Area 51 and a half' :rolleyes:

So sorry to have offended you I mistakenly thought this was an open forum where people could Exchange views and thoughts but there is always a token bully who likes to think only his contributions deserve to be heard.

You sound a little tense.Too many E numbers perhaps.Have you been eating too many Pot Noodles?:gag:

Not at all, its the way to eat beef and tomato pot noodles - try it you'll never eat a pot noodle straight again:hihi:

:| It actually sounds nice.. but then again, i'm pregnant and currently anything 'socially wrong' sounds lovely...!