Jim thorpes betting shops

to chiefwiggum jim and flo thorpe were my aunt y and uncle flo was my dads sister our elaine and alan had a double wedding and me and my sister were there bridesmaids havnt seen our elaine since my mums funeral 7 years ago say hello to her next time you see her tell her its christine

Hi Christine

I work with Elaine - she says hi and it's nice to hear from you. Hope everybody's alright.

Cheers

chiefwiggum will you tell our elaine everyones ok i have just become a nannan again for the second time rosie leah was born 3 months ago .Has she any more granchildren,I know she has at least one.will you tell her sandra is now a great grandma and is due to be another one in about 4 weeks time regards christine

Hi Chris it's Elaine (thorpe) don't know your phone number been meaning to contact. Just wanted you to know that Alan has passed away.

Edited by Ellie Dawson

Hi Elaine

My husband has just pointed this out. Strangely today we have been listening to a programme on the radio about 50 years of the Mustang and I told him Thorpe's had lived on our drive and I remember Alan being bought a Mustang, I think for his 21st birthday.

Val T from across the drive ( now Mrs BB)

Ellie Dawson.I was at Uncle Harrys and Aunt winnies last week they are 95 and 93 now I last saw Allan at the White swan at Blythe where my mate pete would treat him to a few pints a week.Ive not seen you for years doubt if you remember me,my dad was Albert Lunn who was at Tontine chambers with your dad in the early days.Sorry to hear about Alan,Regards Mel.