Violent riots and looting in UK (part 2)

I am angry at the retardedness of people in London, Birmingham and now Barnsley, rioting will get them nowhere except a LONG Holiday at Her Maj's pleasure! :loopy::rant:

But they won't, that's the issue.

£50 fine (which won't be paid) and a telling off for endangering lives and ruining someone's business.

That is the real reason why this is happening. Until our "justice" system hands out justice it will continue to happen and these tards will just continue to grow in numbers.

Tories deployed armoured police land rovers for the first time in a riot situation on the mainland UK last night in parts of London. They are normally used in Northern Ireland.

Dave Cameron: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR BURNING CITY'S! YOUR DIVISIVE POLICIES, WHICH ATTACK THE POOR AND VULNERABLE, HAVE DIRECTLY LED TO THIS!

There was me thinking it was the idots who were actually trashing the place who were responsible. Thanks for correcting me though.

Idiot.

Edited by esme
quote tags

Tories deployed armoured police land rovers for the first time in a riot situation on the mainland UK last night in parts of London. They are normally used in Northern Ireland.

Dave Cameron: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR BURNING CITY'S! YOUR DIVISIVE POLICIES, WHICH ATTACK THE POOR AND VULNERABLE, HAVE DIRECTLY LED TO THIS!

You are a fool.

There are many poor and vulnerable who are scared to death in their own homes. The only people responsible for this are the brain dead idiots doing the rioting who should be candidates for social cleansing.

The usual rules about name calling, bickering and insults as well as staying on topic apply.

I don't suppose you noticed that these riots were set off by lowlife community reaction to the Police shooting of a criminal, rather than being linked to any kind of political demonstration?

Once again a sensible reply saying it as it is.

This is the direct result of media poisoning against ethnic minorities and unless something is done to resume control immediately then it is going to turn into a race war.

It is already brewing and the black, Asian people are already coming under fire.

Always somebody elses fault, it used to be blamed on todays society well I'm part of todays society and I certainly don't see how it's my fault.

I've raised four children and have four Granchildren none of them have gone out rioting and looting.

Is anyone else just overwhelmingly upset and sad about this?

Also downright frightening

I am very angry and upset. What give's these people the right to destroy property, steal and make people's life a misery. Not only that, I am angry that they have total disregard for the communities that they call their own and for the wider communities.

I am not frightened, just angry!!

The UK riots are the only expression the downtrodden, disadvantaged underclass can make. They have borne the brunts of the public spending cuts, and have simply decided that enough is enough.

I don't agree with their tactics, but can see where they are coming from.

Really? So why have the deprived white areas of every major town and city not risen up?

If anything I would generalise that non white areas get more funding and support than deprived white areas.

Always somebody elses fault, it used to be blamed on todays society well I'm part of todays society and I certainly don't see how it's my fault.

I've raised four children and have four Granchildren none of them have gone out rioting and looting.

So where has this rioting mentality come from then?

You seriously cannot be telling me that hundreds of youths just woke up one morning and decided to go looting :confused:

Once again a sensible reply saying it as it is.

For a fire to burn it needs fuel ………. Now ask yourself what’s fuelling it.

Edited by Grandad.Malky

Tory spending cuts = serious public disorder.

Always have. Always will.

Very true, and how are people ment to react when there voice isnt listened to?

What began as a protest against the shooting of a criminal, has massively expanded to become a heartfelt cry from our deprived communities that they will be ignored and neglected no longer.

Yes, the rioters are carrying out some very frightening acts, and innocents are being harmed. But who, ultimately, is responsible?