Violent riots and looting in UK (part 2)

IT'S NOT KICKING OFF IN SHEFFIELD!!! The incident outside Primark in town was allegedly a stabbing...nothing to do with rioting!!

Rumours on FB are just that...RUMOURS!!

If you really want to know if it's happening, pop over there and when you get back you can let us all know it was a load of rubbish!!

I think that the mods should stop your posts, you're either a wind up merchant or just plain stupid but either way you should be banned for a while.

For somebody who supports locking people up and throwing away the key, why am I not surprised that you also support censorship of views of which you disapprove?

Understanding the motivation of these rioters will be a major priority for the authorities once the situation has cooled down.

Prevention is always better than cure.

Edited by INTERVIEWER

This is the direct result of media poisoning against ethnic minorities and unless something is done to resume control immediately then it is going to turn into a race war.

It is already brewing and the black, Asian people are already coming under fire.

If the cap fits?

IT'S NOT KICKING OFF IN SHEFFIELD!!! The incident outside Primark in town was allegedly a stabbing...nothing to do with rioting!!

Rumours on FB are just that...RUMOURS!!

If you really want to know if it's happening, pop over there and when you get back you can let us all know it was a load of rubbish!!

Ah good, thanks for clarifying. However people are obviously concerened that it is going to happen. I just hope it doesn't.

I've just worked out why its the late afternoon when it starts. That's when they get up...:hihi:

I've just worked out why its the late afternoon when it starts. That's when they get up...:hihi:

You joke but its true I reckon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Aside from the rioters, young people in general have been let down very badly. By both Labour and the Tories.

Thatcher started the ball rolling by destroying manufacturing and other traditional industries. Buying things from over seas at a cheaper price may seen better business at the time but in the long run its mean't no real jobs for ordinary working class young people any more.

It seems if you don't have the ability to go to University you can either do a worthless IT course, work at MacDonalds or sign on..

Can we have a 'Like' button on this Forum please?

"like".........

Leave it off, they were on night shift last night... Tut :roll:

can anyone say for sure if there's any rioting or protesting in sheffield?

Aside from the rioters, young people in general have been let down very badly. By both Labour and the Tories.

Thatcher started the ball rolling by destroying manufacturing and other traditional industries. Buying things from over seas at a cheaper price may seen better business at the time but in the long run its mean't no real jobs for ordinary working class young people any more.

It seems if you don't have the ability to go to University you can either do a worthless IT course, work at MacDonalds or sign on..

What about some crafts, or odd jobs and working your way up, Del Boy had nothing and came from Peckham...

Leave it off, they were on night shift last night... Tut :roll:

Surely they will give up soon anyway as it will be like working to them! Probably the most effort they have put into something in their whole life.