Chinese theme park being built in Rother Valley country park

no absolutely not,i just love the debate.

Could it not be the case that the people you saw getting on the coaches were from Sheffield originally and wanted to support their home town club,just like you in actual fact.

If you look into the history you will see why :) ive worked in a lot of pubs and spoke to a lot of old people, sadly many of whom arent with us anymore. I did a post once about why. Its sad but true, people went where the glory was back in the day when people went to most local matches, then it fed through through the generations :) im sure we shouldnt be talkig football on this thread though.

If you look into the history you will see why :) ive worked in a lot of pubs and spoke to a lot of old people, sadly many of whom arent with us anymore. I did a post once about why. Its sad but true, people went where the glory was back in the day when people went to most local matches, then it fed through through the generations :) im sure we shouldnt be talkig football on this thread though.

ok.................

Oh yes, please!! :clap::clap:

They could have dragon boat racing with the Duke as coxswain and Chinese fireworks for the opening day.

I changed back to the original subject to get the ball rolling again!

Royalty have long discussions about subjects ha ha ! ( Chinese emperors also!)

what a load of rubbish they should round the planners up and send them of to china Never laughed so much since wife scalded herself with the kettle :loopy::loopy:

Great news and you can see update at the council planning site.

No doubt there will be negative thoughts but when jobs are needed, why can we have some money come into the area.

Great, go for it rotherham council !!!

No doubt there will be negative thoughts but when jobs are needed, why can we have some money come into the area.

I can't find the update, have you got a link?

ofpiesandbirds.blogspot.com/p/stop-chinese-theme-park.html - 116k

Although this is an anti site I find the best updates come from this.

When I am trying to find update I just put in Chinese Theme park rother valley and there is loads, even BBC

Why would the BBC report it? Last time I checked, Rother Valley isn't in L**ds? :hihi:

Why would the BBC report it? Last time I checked, Rother Valley isn't in L**ds? :hihi:

Haha.... :thumbsup:

Nowt wrong with money and jobs coming into the area, there's just no need to ruin some rare habitats to do so. Plenty of other places they could build their tacky monstrosity.