Furniss family keats road

Spoke to my mum Stewart , she wants to know how u know each other - did u go to school together or did u live nearby ? She is intrigued lol ! pm me your surname - that might help her remember :)

Hi kerry , i know your mum Mary - she happens to be my auntie and was at my house on sunday along with most of the other furniss's and u ! haha ! :D

Tash i'll pass your msg on to Mike through his son on face book, he lives in Lincoln so dont see him as often as rest of the family

Spoke to my mum Stewart , she wants to know how u know each other - did u go to school together or did u live nearby ? She is intrigued lol ! pm me your surname - that might help her remember :)

Hi kerry , i know your mum Mary - she happens to be my auntie and was at my house on sunday along with most of the other furniss's and u ! haha ! :D

Tash i'll pass your msg on to Mike through his son on face book, he lives in Lincoln so dont see him as often as rest of the family

Thanks

If Mikes on Face Book too tell him I am on he should be able to find me I think I`m the only one on with my name,has he retired yet or is he still in the RAF ?

Tell him if he is on FB or if hes thinking of joining it theres a group called Yewlands Class of 74 with about 15 of us from that year we`d be glad to hear from him also tell him to do a YOU Tube search for Yewlands match of the day, he will enjoy that too

hahaha! :hihi:

Knew a Frank Furniss who used to go in Bassett

yep Frank is one of us too - we are a big family :)

Mike not on facebook - his son and wife both are - whats your name Chap blade i'll tell his son to look 4 you .

there was tommy frank mick chris steve joan and mary chris is no longer with us god bless him r.i.p great kid frank and steve still go in keats road club i myself knocked about with mick he married a lass called audrey who he met in forces i think but not cerrtain about that frank and steve still live locally frank was better known as hamburger and steve is still twinny to all who know him i hope this information is useful i believe this was correct going to print if it was not and you try to take lawsiut out against me good luck i havent got a fuc...g penny only joking like i said i hope this is useful to someone

there was also john and josie both no longer with us sadly. :(

please excuse my ignorance knew both john and josie me and john played in same darts team and seven days a week in the bassett how could i not mention him i must be getting old very sorry kerry

both been gone a long long time now, i'll forgive u!

dying to know what was my mum like in the 'old days'? (mary) you may know my dad too if you knew frank etc as he used to drink with them before he met my mum.

what his is name it was a long time ago but i will see if i can jog this old memory of minei have to go out now but will be back online in about an hour

You forgot to mention Ellen too! The 10 Furniss 'kids' were:

John (RIP)

Frank

Mary

Joan

Tom

Michael

Josie (RIP)

Ellen

Chris (RIP)

Steve

Me and Kerry are among the many offspring , and there are also lots of third generation -too many on the family tree to fit on here lol ! :hihi:

When I used to go in Bassett it was in the days when the likes of Tivvy, Mick Nash, Dot Norton, Croc, Johnny Gray used to go in there