Disgusting people that spit

Do i? So where are you from mister know it all?

People where you live spit on the street - that you haven't seen them is immaterial, it happens. Fact.

I live in Hillsborough.

Well at least i live by a nice river, nice people, shame you have to live there but oh well. Ps the river runs past my house. If you come to bakewell i will let you park next to my house!

I was at a bus stop a few months back when this young lass stood at the side of me(probably about 16-18.).She was wearing a smart black suit(job interview type or possible court appearance lol).She let out a loud grunting sound before dropping her spit right at the side of me.What a dirty little trollop!.

Well at least i live by a nice river, nice people, shame you have to live there but oh well. Ps the river runs past my house. If you come to bakewell i will let you park next to my house!

Would that be the river don by any chance? lol.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I hate the noise people make just before coughing one up. If anyone does it around me I mimic them.

I was at a bus stop a few months back when this young lass stood at the side of me(probably about 16-18.).She was wearing a smart black suit(job interview type or possible court appearance lol).She let out a loud grunting sound before dropping her spit right at the side of me.What a dirty little trollop!.

Dirty little trollop thats a understatement .......

Dirty little trollop thats a understatement .......

I don't know about spitting, but you've certainly got quite a filthy gob yourself. :roll:

In my observations the biggest grebbers I've come across tend to be mostly footballers or Somalians, I understand why Somalians are more likely to do it because of their culture, but not footballers

When I were a lad....

The buses and trams had painted signs "SPITTING PROHIBITED". Do they need to come back?

Yeah, it's only a bit of goz.

or a good old GREB!!!!

Maybe you can see more of the world than sheffield?