Rugby World Cup - 2011

Some really good thoughts and do make sense as well. Looking forward to come up with interesting related to Rugby stuff. England always determines and looks in a good shape.

I don't think Wilko did enough to oust Flood but he had a good go and showed he was not just a defensive number 10.

I don't really want to see Hape back in the team. Payne and Wilson should get the chop. As should Botha.

Who is your starting 15 for the return match to Wales?

I reckon he should try out:

1: sheridan

2: hartley

3: stevens

4: palmer

5: lawes

6: croft

7: wood

8: haskell

9: care

10: flood

11: ashton

12: tindall

13: tuilagi

14: sharples

15: armitage

with cole, shaw, fourie, wilko, flutey, foden as subs

I don't think Wilko did enough to oust Flood but he had a good go and showed he was not just a defensive number 10.

I don't really want to see Hape back in the team. Payne and Wilson should get the chop. As should Botha.

Who is your starting 15 for the return match to Wales?

I reckon he should try out:

1: sheridan

2: hartley

3: stevens

4: palmer

5: lawes

6: croft

7: wood

8: haskell

9: care

10: flood

11: ashton

12: tindall

13: tuilagi

14: sharples

15: armitage

with cole, shaw, fourie, wilko, flutey, foden as subs

Sadly I have to agree - Flood is our main guy for the number 10 shirt.

Sadly I have to agree - Flood is our main guy for the number 10 shirt.

Totally disagree. Wilko is much the better player, tactically. He would be my first choice everytime.

Some really good thoughts and do make sense as well. Looking forward to come up with interesting related to Rugby stuff. England always determines and looks in a good shape.

Welcome to the thread. Hope you enjoy and get involved in some of the debates/banter/analysis.

Totally disagree. Wilko is much the better player, tactically. He would be my first choice everytime.

You disagree with me ???? How dare you :rant: :rant: :D

Nah I hate to say it but Flood edges it for me

Flood has proven to be much better in attack - he worked really well with his back line in the 6N and autumn internationals - bringing them all into the game.

Wilko doesn't do that - he used to. Not sure what's happened, maybe age. He's far more defensively minded - he put 14 tackles in against wales, more than anyone else - more than his flanklers!

What I can say is he has got better. France has done him the world of good. He is a very good second choice, but second choice he is.

You disagree with me ???? How dare you :rant: :rant: :D

Nah I hate to say it but Flood edges it for me

Yup, I do. And yes, I dare :P

Flood is good, but lacks the ability to control a game, unlike Wilko. Besides, Flood is prone to injury when his hair gets messed up ;)

Yup, I do. And yes, I dare :P

Flood is good, but lacks the ability to control a game, unlike Wilko. Besides, Flood is prone to injury when his hair gets messed up ;)

Wonder if thats why Wilko had his hair cropped then coz he didnt like it getting out of place :P

Well we will agree to disagree coz I think your wrong :D

Flood has proven to be much better in attack - he worked really well with his back line in the 6N and autumn internationals - bringing them all into the game.

Wilko doesn't do that - he used to. Not sure what's happened, maybe age. He's far more defensively minded - he put 14 tackles in against wales, more than anyone else - more than his flanklers!

What I can say is he has got better. France has done him the world of good. He is a very good second choice, but second choice he is.

Wonder if thats why Wilko had his hair cropped then coz he didnt like it getting out of place :P

Well we will agree to disagree coz I think your wrong :D

Wilko managed to chalk up 13 points on Saturday as well as being the man of the match. I think that speaks for itself.

Yes, it's a hair thing ;)

Wilko managed to chalk up 13 points on Saturday as well as being the man of the match. I think that speaks for itself.

Yes, it's a hair thing ;)

I think Flood would have managed the same - no probs

I think Flood would have managed the same - no probs

Wilko is more consistent with his boot than Flood. I don't doubt Flood and his ability, but we shall see how he performs on Saturday.