Violent riots and looting in UK

You have been keen to mention the EDL (as usual),
Lol, I've no major grievance with the EDL to be honest, I don't like what they stand for but there's worse. I was asked to imagine a scenario where whites would riot if shot by a black copper..remember?

muslims and indigenous Australians and North Americans, what have they got to do with riots in North London ?

Did you read the posts I was responding to? The reasons should be self evident.

There is a particular problem with young black males being involved in crime. Call me Adolf but I will bet the percentage of young black males involved in crime, per capita, is higher than any other ethnic group.

There may be genuine reasons for this or young black men may be just more criminal minded.

Unless we look at issues without fear of offending anyone we'll never get to the bottom of it.

I was watching QI recently where it stated, in America, there are more 17 year old black youths in prison, than in college...

The Prime Minister should give the police a full go-ahead to shoot to kill any of the filthy parasitic scumbags who are looting and rioting. Those so called 'people' who are doing the damage and thieving should be eliminated, and some of them should be hung outside the shops to warn the rest of them away.

The Prime Minister should give the police a full go-ahead to shoot to kill any of the filthy parasitic scumbags who are looting and rioting. Those so called 'people' who are doing the damage and thieving should be eliminated, and some of them should be hung outside the shops to warn the rest of them away.

Wow you weren't the witchfinder general in a former life were you?

Those so called 'people'

I think, with some measure of accuracy, we can state that they are indeed people.

There is no such thing as looting. It's theft.

There is no such thing as pickpocketing. It's theft.

There is no such thing as pinching. It's theft.

If this goes off topic again or descends into the level of insults and bickering that seems so common these days it will be closed and there will be further action taken.

If people gather to riot, they should face extreme and swift justice. Anybody who pulls his arm back to throw a brick at a Police line should be dropped on the spot by Police firearms teams.

There is no such thing as looting. It's theft.

There is no such thing as pickpocketing. It's theft.

There is no such thing as pinching. It's theft.

Property is theft.