People selling stolen TV door to door

Did you ring the police and tell them?

Given the details you have, please give the police a call. These people may still have it on the back of the van. At least if the police spot the van they can check it out.

remember years ago this was a old trick in pubs ect

getting new or damaged sets or videos or even the empty box filled with anything for weight and well taped up sold fast and cheap .

did you see the tv or was it a large sealed box ?

Did they have north london accents,Currys in Tottenham missing a few tellys. Lol

remember years ago this was a old trick in pubs ect

getting new or damaged sets or videos or even the empty box filled with anything for weight and well taped up sold fast and cheap .

did you see the tv or was it a large sealed box ?

They even paint the screens black then seal in thick plastic so you don't notice the cracks in them lol.Ive seen someone taken in thinking they're getting a bargain.Before that it was vcr's supposedly "factory sealed" and i've seen them do it with laptops too.Show you a working one,put it in a bag then pass you a different bag while you're getting your money out.

Same kind of thing with carpets and suites but while there's mugs out there....

You have no proof they are stolen, if you see them again please tell them I will have a 42 inch.

Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!! a 22inch with dvd combi if possible for me please!!!!! xx

i had someone trying to sell me a double brand new memory foam mattress from the back of his van the other day, he had five of them, he said they were surplus stock he wanted 100 pound each for them, i said no and he carried on up the road knocking on doors, god knows where they came from.

how do you know it was stolen. you just assumed it was....

Me no tele. :hihi:

how do you know it was stolen. you just assumed it was....

And what's wrong with assuming, especially given the circumstances? I think the majority of people would think it was stolen being in those circumstances.

In law if you buy something that turns out to be stolen, you can still be in arrested.

You have no proof they are stolen, if you see them again please tell them I will have a 42 inch.

Mrs alex would be well pleased with that. :o

i had someone trying to sell me a double brand new memory foam mattress from the back of his van the other day, he had five of them, he said they were surplus stock he wanted 100 pound each for them, i said no and he carried on up the road knocking on doors, god knows where they came from.

I've had a guy doing that,he said his boss knows so it is legit.I asked for his boss's number and he left.

Me no tele. :hihi:

So how many TVs do you have left crookesey ? :D