People selling stolen TV door to door

Had someone knock on the door asking me if I wanted a LCD TV for half price. They claimed to do this licensed but when I wrote down the license number of their van they were negotiating to sell a TV to someone else on road.

When they asked me why I wrote it down I said Ill call their friends at yorkshire police and they stopped selling, closed the doors and raced away.

I could not avoid not being seen and they were very suspicious when I looked down at their license plate.

These people need to be locked up and nobody should ever buy these things sold at random door to door. Just hope someone will call police in time when they are there and get them in time.

They might have stolen them from a Multinational company.

Thy might have been robin hood's rather than robbing bar-stewards.

They might have stolen them from a Multinational company.

Thy might have been robin hood's rather than robbing bar-stewards.

Robbin' Hoodlums more like! Stealing is stealing whether it's with good intentions or whatever... :loopy:

how do you know it was stolen. you just assumed it was....

Robbin' Hoodlums more like! Stealing is stealing whether it's with good intentions or whatever... :loopy:

I er... think it was a joke Rich:hihi:

Biggsy :)

Might be worth passing the car details to your local safer neighbourhood team, then at least they can keep a look out in case these are people who are nicking stuff then selling on. They've got to be getting them from somewhere, either nicking them themselves or getting them off someone else. Might lead to bigger things.

They were about to sell a TV to someone else. They stopped the sale and raced away when they realised I made a note of their license.

They looked more like crimenals than robin hoods to me. Robin hood did not charge for things and gave them to poor for free.

Had someone knock on the door asking me if I wanted a LCD TV for half price. They claimed to do this licensed but when I wrote down the license number of their van they were negotiating to sell a TV to someone else on road.

When they asked me why I wrote it down I said Ill call their friends at yorkshire police and they stopped selling, closed the doors and raced away.

I could not avoid not being seen and they were very suspicious when I looked down at their license plate.

These people need to be locked up and nobody should ever buy these things sold at random door to door. Just hope someone will call police in time when they are there and get them in time.

They do this because people in your area will buy their dodgy goods-I am sorry but your neighbours are culpable

how do you know it was stolen. you just assumed it was....

Maybe Currys are desperate and sending their sales staff out to sell,sell,sell.

You have no proof they are stolen, if you see them again please tell them I will have a 42 inch.

depending on size and price..i may have had it