Swimwear to buy - where would you recomend?

As the message says I'm looking to buy swimwear both male and female that would fit a petite size 6 lady, and also size whale for a male. Lol.

My friends eldest daughter wants to go swimming, and I've been volunteered for the job - I suppose if need be - I'd do for floatation should she get into trouble - fat floats right? Lol.

Seriously if you could help me with this then I would appreciate it.

Thanks all.

try primark hun they have quite a few still left and most off it is now on sale

"seriously" ......... are you serious?

Iv just bought a skirted swimsuit for me from next was £28. They had a few nice ones. Tesco have some nice swimwear too. I just get my bloke cheap swimming shorts from primarily for a few quid

sports world or decathlon

... and also size whale for a male. Lol.

What sort of whale?

The bog mindles.

Debenhams have all the small size ladies swim wear in thier sale, mostly small sizes two days ago anyway.

Most mens swin shorts go up to size XXL which is about a size 42 waist in mens trousers (I think).

Would give decathalon a try, we bought from there just before our holiday. I'm a big bloke and they had stuff in my size (and bigger) so its worth a shot. Judging by how long my missus took to chose something for her I know they must have a had a big selection of women's (how can it take sooooo long for a woman to chose a swimsuit I'll never know)

What sort of whale?

The bog mindles.

Lol, you may have heard of the film/documentary 'supersize me', well I'm not that big to need a marque at a tee shirt but... :P