How much for scrap car

I am looking to scrap a 97 vauxhall vectra 2L what sort of price am I looking at getting for it.

I am looking to scrap a 97 vauxhall vectra 2L what sort of price am I looking at getting for it.

On the weighbridge about 100/150 all depends on the daily price of scrap

If possible for you, take off things that are in good enough condition to sell as spares - mirrors, light clusters, bumpers, hifi, alloy wheels, tyres with decent tread, drain the fuel etc. etc.

Hi pal, i'll gladly give you £200 pounds and will come and collect with cash. Thanks John 07971924899

Hi pal, i'll gladly give you £200 pounds and will come and collect with cash. Thanks John 07971924899

A fair offer, I would consider it

If you haven't scrapped it yet you can get a price from Cartakeback, they collect for free too.

Drive it to a scrap metal dealer yard (not a car breakers yard) and you will get a good price at today prices. Certainly more than £200!

I would read (they will not let me post the address) and stay away from scrap men.. Take your car direct to ERA or a place like that and get £150 + a ton

If you want the web address email or contact me and I will send it to you, I use to work in this industry!!

goto google and place northwestscrapcars dot co uk

WE conduct vehicle Disposal.........We arent SCRAP ME.............We only use EMR to dispose of vehicles and its all done with a paper trail and a vehicle is NEVER SOLD ON

WE conduct vehicle Disposal.........We arent SCRAP ME.............We only use EMR to dispose of vehicles and its all done with a paper trail and a vehicle is NEVER SOLD ON

How much for a skoda three wheeler baz? Has gold bars in hidden in the plastic bumpers.

It would be between £150 - £175

Try Scrap A Car For Cash :hihi:

Go to scrapacarforcash dot co dot uk

Because they dont let me put the web address on for some odd reason :huh: