Police blocked off Carlton Road

I don't know, we go away for a few days and miss all the fun...:hihi::hihi::hihi:

This is more fascinating than the siege of the Iranian Embassy in London all those years ago.

Let me know when the SAS abseil through the windows won't you?

This is more fascinating than the siege of the Iranian Embassy in London all those years ago.

Let me know when the SAS abseil through the windows won't you?

8)

I never knew there were Forum meets :thumbsup:

Not sure whether he has learning difficulties. I know some of the local school kids have been shouting abuse at him lately - I hope he's okay :(

shame kids been shouting at him. He seems ok to me. I assumed he might have learning difficulties or some other health issue. I worried last night with the way the police were talking through the Door for so long that he might have been inside threatening to hurt himself so it was a surprise when the older guy was led out first, and no idea what went off. Just hope whatevers gone off they are both ok and it was all a big fuss over nothing

Did read something about a major drugs bust on Twitter the other day? Sure said Hillsborough somewhere? Plus South Hampton will have a coke famine so must've been a good un!

Is Marlcliffe Rd too far away to join the club?

Why don't you all come along to the Sheffield Forum meets and actually talk to each other? Next one 18th August at the Harlequin, Nursery St :)

No its a free for all! Just get the word forum into a greeting!

Another Carlton RD resident here!!!!!! I have spoke to the lad in question many times and he seemed like a nice lad. I am sure it is nothing as exciting as we think. Can confidently say I don't think it's drugs.

Is anyone else concerned on Carlton Road that this lad has not been taking his meds again

Is anyone else concerned on Carlton Road that this lad has not been taking his meds again

He's often outside smoking but I haven't noticed any behaviour that would make me concerned at the moment.

Saying that I'm not walking up and down the road so much now we no longer have the dog :|