People wearing coats when its hot

Going to cool off tonight,I'm into the loft for the 15 tog and my electric underblanket!

It's all old people everywhere, I've seen old dears here dressed like it's winter then it's 35 degrees outside and people are dying from heat exhaustion.

Many elderly suffer from anemia. I do, Though I fee hot at times there are times when I feel really cold. Many times I have to turn down the heat in my home when I have visitors. Though it is not only anemia that can make people feel cold. Then on the other side of the cold we may ask. Why do people go out half naked in winter. Young women with flimsy tops and short skirts off to the pub. As well as young men in T Shirts far too small for them showing off tattoo's in all kinds of weather including rain and snow. I guess it is just how people feel comfortable

My late grandfather had Thrombosis, and he was always cold, even in summer. I was told it was something to do with the blood-thinners he was on.

My abiding memories of him, from when I was small, was the massive coal fire, roaring up his chimney-back.

It was so hot in his living room, that I used to have to go and stand in the offshot kitchen, where it was much cooler!

I remember

maybe because there cold?

my other half might seem a tad over dressed at times but he grew up where 30 degrees is considered a cold day

Barnsley?.

Regards

Angel.

And whats with the young girls in these black leggings/tights, worn under shorts!!!!! wow sweaty..........

Have a look at Sheffield photos of the 1960's, old ladies felt naked without coats and hats.

They were naked-apart from the coats and hats.You didn't want to follow one of them up the stairs on the tram:gag:

Barnsley?.

Regards

Angel.

nope africa

Going to cool off tonight,I'm into the loft for the 15 tog and my electric underblanket!

I've been working in a loft today, you will die a horrible death!

I'll be the first to point out that thieving scum bags wear (or is it ware?) coats (or is it cotes?) in warm weather (or is it whether?).

Beware scrap men in warm coats!

not all people are :loopy: or fruit loops

I wear a thin coat in the summer

when the sun is out as I am allergic to the sun

and have to cover up or I get very bad prickly heat and blisters

and the only thing that calms it down is Calamine lotion

which dries white and doesan't look very nice.

the coat pockets are also handy for putting in all my items

keys,purse,etc.as I dont carry a bag

I also like to cover up in the sun, I usualy wear a nice linen suit and a panama hat as the effects of the suns rays can be very damaging. My tan is strictly sunbed only.

I usually defer to your legal training and expert knowledge, but in this case she would have been 111 had she lived. :hihi:

But this isnt a legal matter, its about people wearing coats! He has some funny ideas this jeff man.

I guess some people just feel the cold more than others - and your right the generation who were middle aged in the 60's felt undressed without them. And hats. Even at weddings you see very few hats, my mother says twenty years ago every woman wore a hat to weddings or was considered a bit vulgar/.

Edited by aliceBB

I also like to cover up in the sun, I usualy wear a nice linen suit and a panama hat as the effects of the suns rays can be very damaging. My tan is strictly sunbed only.

Have you been a troll for long?