Ebay - postage limit rip-off?

sold over 100 Viz comics maximum postal charge was something like £2.75--that could have been for 1 or2 --finished up paying £8.00 due to their restriction----also note if you sell anything with a buy it now heading it must be 40% higher than the starting price--for what reason?

Ebay have a hard time with this, on the one hand they have buyers moaning they get charged too much and on the other they have sellers moaning they can't charge enough to actually post the item.

They shoudl have just left it as it was, and let the buyer decide if they are willing to pay what the seller is charging.

On the money Bulgarian.

I assume on the current system Fleabay make money on it?. Surprised if they don't, they make brass on everything else.

Regards

Angel.

Ebay do seem to be trying to upset as many buyers and selelrs as possible, I used to buy and sell on it all the time, I haven't even looked at it for the last 8 months, it's just not the bargain hunters dream it used to be, it's just an online shop now.

Never understood buyers moaning about postage costs. What does it matter to them? The total price is all they should worry about. It makes things cheaper for everyone if sellers can charge high postage and a cheaper item price.

But every single last bidder knew the postage costs BEFORE they bid.Why people winge after the fact is beyond me.

Its simple really although im sure not to everybody but you just add the price you bid to the postage costs to work out the total.If you find it too dear then just dont bid.

Surely thats not rocket science is it?

And there speaks the voice of reason, its not rocket science, you can easily work out the total cost, and if it makes a seller more profit by gaining on the post and losing on the product, good for him :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

And there speaks the voice of reason, its not rocket science, you can easily work out the total cost, and if it makes a seller more profit by gaining on the post and losing on the product, good for him :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Totally agreed. If you don't like the combined charges, don't buy it,

then whinge about it. BTW. My Ebay feedback score is 386, 100% :cool:

Select courier option or list it in the wrong category. Ebay is becoming a bigger rip-off by the day!

Its a long time since i used Ebay, it used to be ok.

What ever hppened??

They got very very greedy. They are not interested in the little people who made it what it is, they are just after the Ebay shops and big players.

GOOGLE AUCTIONS; they need to do it, they are the only people who could give Ebay a massive beating and I don't understand why they don't!