Freeview Tuning/ Digital switchover megathread

I live in S7 and our DAB radio has been making some very strange noises for the last few days. rescanning the channels didn't help.

same here...bt vision has never worked since we moved in :(, ariel man coming on the 29th tho :)

hi all just lost all tv channels s5 on virgin anyone else

yep no channels on Virgin....I've been having problems with it for the last week with it keep going off. I can't get through on the phone either *grrr*

When I try 151 it just gives me the long disconnected tone. When I try 150 the woman gets half-way through a sentance then it gives me an engaged tone...

S6

Mine have just returned in S6. I called Virgin but the 150 number was also having technical difficulties.

yep no channels on Virgin....I've been having problems with it for the last week with it keep going off. I can't get through on the phone either *grrr*

When I try 151 it just gives me the long disconnected tone. When I try 150 the woman gets half-way through a sentance then it gives me an engaged tone...

S6

Same here in S6....no channels and disconnected tone when I try to report it.

My broadband isn't affected (fingers crossed) but have my Skype2 phone ready and waiting to use it as a dongle when and if it does :)

the whole shebang must have gone down cos the 'status' phone number won't connect either, and the online version says error 500 or something (won't load).

Thank goodness the broadband is ok.... *gets coat*

Maybe they've gone bust...how am I going to watch Glee tonight :o

Same here in S6....no channels and disconnected tone when I try to report it.

My broadband isn't affected (fingers crossed) but have my Skype2 phone ready and waiting to use it as a dongle when and if it does :)

Yours not returned yet? Mines all ok again in Hillsborough. I did have ti unplug it first the, the reset didnt work.

working now. :D

We had tried turning it all off twice before I came on here to have a look and see if anyone else had a problem