Freeview Tuning/ Digital switchover megathread

It's not a red button service if you follow the information I gave you'd see that you can add it as an additional channel.

It's not a red button service if you follow the information I gave you'd see that you can add it as an additional channel.

I did - I googled ITV HD like you said.

Direct from the ITV Website

"ITV HD is a red-button service available exclusively to freesat customers, and select sporting events, movies and dramas are available in HD.

So whenever you’re watching ITV1 and an ITV HD logo pops up at the top of your screen, just press the red button on your remote control to watch it in glorious High Definition."

I did look at the second link where it shows how I can add it as a "other channel" like you can anything under the red button scheme because basiclly that is broadcast via a different frequency. But as stated on that website "Remember, you won't find ITV HD anywhere within the normal Sky programme guide and you won't be able to record it or use any of the PVR functions of the Sky+ HD box." (My bold)

So if you had read my post tottally useless to me.

Edited by jubby

Any one who has a sky hd box and wants itv hd can input the transponder numbers and get it for free

I did - I googled ITV HD like you said.

Direct from the ITV Website

"ITV HD is a red-button service available exclusively to freesat customers, and select sporting events, movies and dramas are available in HD.

So whenever you’re watching ITV1 and an ITV HD logo pops up at the top of your screen, just press the red button on your remote control to watch it in glorious High Definition."

I did look at the second link where it shows how I can add it as a "other channel" like you can anything under the red button scheme because basiclly that is broadcast via a different frequency. But as stated on that website "Remember, you won't find ITV HD anywhere within the normal Sky programme guide and you won't be able to record it or use any of the PVR functions of the Sky+ HD box." (My bold)

So if you had read my post tottally useless to me.

Don't listen to what ITV say.

Look at this:

http://img708.imageshack.us/i/imagegq.jpg/

You can clearly see I have the channel, and I have Sky (the blue bar at the bottom proves it).

Yes, you can't record it or rewind/pause, but it's better than nothing.

Stop moaning and add the channel!! You might catch some live programmes on it once in a while.

At about 1:10am my tele just froze and then said there was no signal. Is this just me or has anyone else had the same problem.

Emley Moor seems to have gone off air (except C5 analogue).