I liked Orchard Square the way it was

I know years have passed but I've just remembered how good orchard square used to be with all the eateries downstairs with the fountains and the big crocodile, why did they have to alter it when it was only like that for a short space of time anyway ? why do they ruin everything, the council i mean !!:mad:

I know years have passed but I've just remembered how good orchard square used to be with all the eateries downstairs with the fountains and the big crocodile, why did they have to alter it when it was only like that for a short space of time anyway ? why do they ruin everything, the council i mean !!:mad:

You tell me, you voted for them.

Perhaps it was the council or - more likely - it was the company that own it and control what they do with it?

What is everyone's favourite "unfair-byword-for-something-that's-gone-wrong-or-changed"?

My favourites are;

the council

planners

muslims

students

kids these days

muslims

the council

anyone who isn't me

Perhaps it was the council or - more likely - it was the company that own it and control what they do with it?

What is everyone's favourite "unfair-byword-for-something-that's-gone-wrong-or-changed"?

My favourites are;

the council

planners

muslims

students

kids these days

muslims

the council

anyone who isn't me

Don't forget the Sheffield Forum Badminton Club :hihi:

Edited by Rampent
No idea.

My favourites are;

the council

planners

muslims

students

kids these days

muslims

the council

anyone who isn't me

Is there one person who fits into all those categories that we can blame?

I only went twice when it was like this - it was always dead, and had a odd odour, like gas? The old TK Maxx building had it too, but when they redeveloped it, the smell went! If you liked it so much, you should have used it more - far better to have retail space than a dodgy foodcourt with a suspect smell!

I only went twice when it was like this - it was always dead, and had a odd odour, like gas? The old TK Maxx building had it too, but when they redeveloped it, the smell went! If you liked it so much, you should have used it more - far better to have retail space than a dodgy foodcourt with a suspect smell!

yes forgot bout that 'gas' smell however i did use it - i used it a lot as both my kids were little then and used to love going, and in those days i worked in town so again i used it a lot, every time i went on a saturday you were hard pushed to find a seat cos it was always full

My favourites are;

the council

planners

muslims

students

kids these days

muslims

the council

anyone who isn't me

I stopped voting yonks ago mate, i soon realised that all politicians translated means lying BS'RS, however i admire your list, my list is the same as yours but set out in different positions

My favourites are;

the council

planners

muslims

students

kids these days

muslims

the council

anyone who isn't me

You should add speed cameras (which penalise people who just happen to break the law) to that list - everyone seems to have a hard luck story about them...

What is it with Sheffielders and harping on about great everything was 5/10/20/50 years ago ?

Do they/we really just want to be left behind by the modern world ?

You should add speed cameras (which penalise people who just happen to break the law) to that list - everyone seems to have a hard luck story about them...

And cyclists, don't forget them...

And cyclists, don't forget them...

chav`s

The unemployed

Immigrants

Single Mum`s

chav`s

The unemployed

Immigrants

Single Mum`s

Not forgetting the apostrophe police!!!