RC car clubs in Sheffield

Hi,

I know there is a rc car club at don valley but that is 1/10th electric does anyone know of any nitro or electric outside clubs ? For trucks and buggys ?

Also is there any other indoor electric clubs other than the one at don valley ?

Stocksbridge has an indoor club which race electric 1/10 and 1/12

It will be hard to races against people in stocksbridge as they have a extra finger to help control the car

I have some land (fields and woodland) where you could build an awesome extreme race track or just practise with your offroad rc turbo nitro radio remote controlled cars. We also have a track and land that is currently used for bmx, motocross, enduro, downhill, mountain and quad bikes.

Grant Kangley 077 889 32 889

Hi, can any-one help me as I am trying to get back into racing radio controlled cars dose any-one know of any clubs near me as I live in Worksop so closer the better, I have a vintage 1/10 Kyosho lazer zxr so if any-one knows of any clubs that race 1/10 buggies please could you let me know as they are hard to find down hear,

Many thanks

Hi, can any-one help me as I am trying to get back into racing radio controlled cars dose any-one know of any clubs near me as I live in Worksop so closer the better, I have a vintage 1/10 Kyosho lazer zxr so if any-one knows of any clubs that race 1/10 buggies please could you let me know as they are hard to find down hear,

Many thanks

I second this,

if there are any that is for buggies , truggies: nitro or electric please post.

South sheffield way for me

hi guys can anybody tell me if you can legally use a ESCALE TRANSMITTER , RECEIVER & BIND PLUG + INSTRUCTIONS,2.4 GHZ FHSS RADIO SYSTEM,6 CHANNEL RECEIVER to control a boat i cant understand why they say theyre for planes and cars but never mention boats , help !

hi guys can anybody tell me if you can legally use a ESCALE TRANSMITTER , RECEIVER & BIND PLUG + INSTRUCTIONS,2.4 GHZ FHSS RADIO SYSTEM,6 CHANNEL RECEIVER to control a boat i cant understand why they say theyre for planes and cars but never mention boats , help !

as long as you can plug all the connections into the receiver for throttle, rudder etc then yep, don't see why not.

Also don't think legality comes into it lol

thanks i thought as the receiver is bound to the transmitter it shouldnt matter as its not like using crystals in the older sets thanks anyway

some very strange people in this club

Why, have you joined it ?