Plasterer available/wanted MEGATHREAD

Ask p plastering (thats his username on here) he did my kitchen and i'm very pleased with it, and the price. A few plasterers off here never even bothered to turn up to quote so beware when your inbox gets full :)

For any plastering, tiling full kitchen, bathroom and renovation projects please get in touch with us.

All our work is guaranteed & all jobs are left clean and tidy.

We offer competitive pricing for top quality work and provide FREE written quotations & advice.

We can provide references and can also arrange for you to view recent work. You can also view genuine customer feedback by looking at our other posts or by visiting our website at http://www.rudijohnsplastering.com

If you are interested please contact: Rudi on 07709 352952.

Thanks!

hi if you are still needing a quote please call me on 07540102311

thanks

We have just bought a house and we need the living room/ ceiling plastering

however we need it doing asap though- before next Tuesday- I know its short notice but if anyone is available if you could call me on 07967088613

To arrange to start the work as soon as possible

Hi, I'm Danny from UK Development Solutions Ltd.

We have an excellent team of qualified tradesmen and we would be happy to provide a quote for your plastering, and any other works you may need in the property.

07714 168 192

[email protected]

Hi we are Shaw Plastering Services Ltd, we can take a look for you and advise what is your best options. All our work and products are guaranteed, please give us a call for a free no obligation quote. Thanks Paul and Lee

Please contact Shaw plastering Services Ltd we may be able to help. All our work is guaranteed. Thanks Paul and Lee

I used Paul and he is brilliant and his prices are very competetitive. I had most of our rooms done by him.

I have an old terraced house and to save on costs when we bought it we just had the walls skimmed over the old plaster. Two years later and the walls still look great and no cracks! :)

His number is: 07828188603

help! i need a small plastering job doing tomorrow if possible, anyone available?

have sent you pm. If you give me a bell I can come look at what needs doing today and make a start for tomorrow if okay?

For any plastering, tiling, full kitchen, bathroom and renovation projects please get in touch with us.

All our work is guaranteed & all jobs are left clean and tidy.

We offer competitive pricing for top quality work and provide FREE written quotations & advice.

We can provide references and can also arrange for you to view recent work. You can also view genuine customer feedback by looking at our other posts or by visiting our website at http://www.rudijohnsplastering.com

If you are interested please contact: Rudi on 07709 352952.

Thanks!

sent you a pm jsm handyman service jim 07788436835