Where can I buy a caravan mover and also get it fitted?

Can anyone recommend a supplier & fitter of caravan movers in Sheffield or South Yorks?

Im wanting one fitting to my Compass Shadow caravan. I know Towsure do them, but can anyone recommend anywhere else as well?

I take it there not very good then?:)

Re the link you referr to.....

I can't comment re Sheffield Caravans, but Torksey Caravans is a brilliant place for caravan accessories. Often cheaper than such as Towsure and a decent selection too.

Back on topic...........Powertouch fitted my mover at home and I'm impressed.

It does what it says on the tin.

Parked at the bottom of a very muddy field after a weekend of nothing but rain, it easily moved the caravan to enable me to hitch up.

Powertouch also say they will "Price Match" any like for like competitors model.

They fitted mine at home....no need to travel to them.

I take it there not very good then?:)

I'm sure they're fine, just expensive!

Get on the net and find the cheapest Powrtouch mover you can, then call Powrtouch themselves and they happily price match. Some bloke will then come to you and bolt it on for you.

Caravan solutions in Clowne are the cheapest in the area. Call them for a quote on 07886987118.

South Yorkshire caravans have a selection of second hand reconditioned ones. Excellent service.