B.O.G.O.F. and other shopping things that annoy!

Entering the supermarket for just one item only to find they've rearranged the store and it takes you 10 minutes to find it.

Then to get behind a q of people that don't realize that the fewer than 10 items checkout doesn't mean 11-20 items and those <REMOVED> women who don't realize they have to pay for the things in the basket and spend 10 minutes looking for their <RE$MOVED> purse at the bottom of their handbag :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

I FEEL BETTER NOW

seconded!!

Edited by esme
masked swearing

self service tills, they are there to make thing go faster, I never have any issues and whizz straight through them, but what grinds my gears is when you get someone who decides to try the novility of these tills out, scans an item then stands there while the till shouts 'pls put the item in the bag' over and over until it then says 'assistent coming' who then puts the <REMOVED> item in the bag.

Aggggggggrrrr I hate those tills when people use them who dont have a clue how to follow simple on screen instructions!!

Edited by esme
masked swearing

we have portable scanners at our local Sumpermarket, carry the scanner around with you scan & bag your own items, hand the scanner to the checker, pay ,thats it, all done, the scanner guns about the size of a hairbrush, you can delete items, works as a price checker too.

The old people that buy a bag of boiled sweets then stand there for 20 mins counting out the new shiney 2 pences that they had been saving then loose count half way through because they were telling the woman behind the till some useless info about their family history

:rant:

I went to Morrisons a few months back to pick a few bits on the way home from work. Got to the till, and there was an older man and a young boy in front of me. The boy must have been saving change to buy himself something, because they paid for part of their shopping with a jar full of ten pence pieces - it was about £10, and the cashier had to count it all.

BOGOF! That's nothing! I've noticed we've got BOGTF now! That's buy one get two free for the uninitiated. Mmmm yes, as if I was really going to pay £3.25 for a tube of toothpaste, or £3.79 for a crappy cardboard pizza with half a dozen strand of cheese on.:hihi: