Wednesday lose 14-0 !!

It’s an embarrassing defeat no wonder they are trying to get the result scrubbed (if this is true not that I’ve seen it anywhere).

I feel sorry for the kids they shouldn’t have been sent to a professional side that are only 2 divisions below both Sheffield sides. That isn’t an excuse i just feel they shouldn’t have been put in that situation. Although I do think that my Sunday team would have gone there and not lost 14-0.

It was pretty even for the first minute and 50 seconds until Alfreton broke the deadlock.

Three hat-tricks in the game and not a bunny rabbit in sight.

It’s an embarrassing defeat no wonder they are trying to get the result scrubbed (if this is true not that I’ve seen it anywhere).

I feel sorry for the kids they shouldn’t have been sent to a professional side that are only 2 divisions below both Sheffield sides. That isn’t an excuse i just feel they shouldn’t have been put in that situation. Although I do think that my Sunday team would have gone there and not lost 14-0.

If the club are trying to hide the result they should hang their heads in shame. Hiding the result is more embarrassing than the result itself.

I agree though. Whoever set up this match clearly has no idea what they were doing.

It was pretty even for the first minute and 50 seconds until Alfreton broke the deadlock.

Three hat-tricks in the game and not a bunny rabbit in sight.

To be fair, the first goal was an own goal, and the 11th goal may have been offside:hihi:

To be fair, the first goal was an own goal, and the 11th goal may have been offside:hihi:

At least one of them managed to get on the score sheet.

At least one of them managed to get on the score sheet.

Yep the goal keeper ! an own goal within 2 mins, cant have done his confidence much good. Hope his back is ok, picking the ball up from the back of the net 14 times :hihi: Any truth Alfreton had 2 disallowed?

As someone else posted..perhaps not the players fault, but someones to blame.

All very well taking the mick, but if alfreton had,nt scored them 14 it would have been a draw.

If the club are trying to hide the result they should hang their heads in shame. Hiding the result is more embarrassing than the result itself.

I agree though. Whoever set up this match clearly has no idea what they were doing.

I think the match would have been set up for players not involved in Saturdays game and some youth to get a run out before the season starts.

But as we havn't enough players this didn't happen.

That goalie sounds about as good as Simmo.

He must have been wearing diving boots.

All very well taking the mick, but if alfreton had,nt scored them 14 it would have been a draw.

Your right lol.

But forget the humour for a while, a Loss to Alfreton and Stocksbridge and scoring nil both matches, add a reserve team that did not win a match all last season! and has now dispanded and your present "under strength" first team squad are you not just a little concerned?

A few injuries or a/and a bad start to the season and its mid table again at best.

Your right lol.

But forget the humour for a while, a Loss to Alfreton and Stocksbridge and scoring nil both matches, add a reserve team that did not win a match all last season! and has now dispanded and your present "under strength" first team squad are you not just a little concerned?

A few injuries or a/and a bad start to the season and its mid table again at best.

Barring injuries,not worried in the slightest,if we get some injuries,then yeah i would worry.