Wednesday lose 14-0 !!

Tbf, I think this result is a good thing. If it stops them moaning about our takeover nee tax/debt dodging or the fact that all their posts are being removed [mine have been as well btw] then it's gotta be a good thing.

As stated, the fact that they have a Wednesday man in charge, are massively in debt to a chairman who has lost his direction & drive and a squad our second string could beat [cough] must smart loads! :hihi:

heard a joke about that........

News of the World apparently hacked Kevin Mccabes phone.............They put him £10 credit on it.....

apart from that this whole threads a non starter, the baits in the water and the usual fishermen are fighting for the good spots.

heard a joke about that........

News of the World apparently hacked Kevin Mccabes phone.............They put him £10 credit on it.....

apart from that this whole threads a non starter, the baits in the water and the usual fishermen are fighting for the good spots.

Haaa, haaaa! HAAAAAAAAA!

Absolutely brilliant! :hihi::hihi::hihi:

managers often say you learn more about your teams when they lose a match, im sure the manager of the youth team sent there today will have learnt loads.

As much I agree with The Owls fans on this one and that the result in theory has no impact on anything unless any players were involved who could be challenging for a place in the first teams set up, therefore the only relevance of this fixture should no firs teamers be involved would be the revenue generated by Owls fans for Alfreton which is really what these friendlies are all about, supporting non league football......

The only thing I find ironic on this thread however are a few of the people who have replied and "spat the dummy" out as such, and I know full well that if the boot was on the other foot and indeed it was a United Reserves / Academy XI who got cained 14-0 I'm more than certain you guys would be the first to have the same dig at United as the one aimed at you lot right now.

The scoreline is pretty much irrelevant, however 14-0 in any level of the game suggests a very one sided game. :hihi:

Which few have "spat the dummy " ?:huh:

Our 1st team drew 0-0 with Stoke yesterday and JJ nearly took Shawcross head off with a shot that oesnt mean we are good enough to get into the FA Cup final and play in Europe although it is a shocking loss im not too bothered a bunch of kids who will all probably end up playing sunday league football lost 14-0 to a team who last year won the BSBN and who i think will do very well in the BSBP this year

I reckon your academy team getting nailed 14-0 to Alfreton could be classed as one ;-)

I will guess

Its what ched evens will get in jail if he gets found guilty ?

Our 1st team drew 0-0 with Stoke yesterday and JJ nearly took Shawcross head off with a shot that oesnt mean we are good enough to get into the FA Cup final and play in Europe although it is a shocking loss im not too bothered a bunch of kids who will all probably end up playing sunday league football lost 14-0 to a team who last year won the BSBN and who i think will do very well in the BSBP this year

As someone said earlier, dissapointing but obviously men against boys.

I will guess

Its what ched evens will get in jail if he gets found guilty ?

Oh ay, old Chedwyn will be someone's bitch if he's found guilty!

Oh ay, old Chedwyn will be someone's bitch if he's found guilty!

Haha chedwyn :thumbsup:

Haha chedwyn :thumbsup:

Thats his name!

Milan cant be very happy his old team are playing Real Madrid whilst the future of his new team lose 14 Nil!!!! to non league Alfreton.

Milan must be wondering what he has let himself in for. He really needs a good start to the season else it will be more than Owls that will be hovering over the Club.

14 nil, lol. Watch all the pigs make excuses now. Lol league 1 side vs amateurs. Kids or not, there's no excuse!

i didn't realise our academy side was the first team this season, whats happened to the senior players:huh::roll: not great but i'm far more concerned about how the proper side fare in the league, i'll take a pre-season defeat by our academy to a semi pro team than a 14-0 drubbing in the league