Wednesday lose 14-0 !!

Nice bait LB were doooooomed :D

Correct me if i am wrong.:| NO BAITING INVOLVED !! a true factual ,informative thread.

This is not an Owl accountant getting his sums wrong (again) this is a true, recorded football result.

When has any local team lost by such a margin? Millers, Tykes , Blues, ??

Owls XI..... 14-0........ enough said.

Edited by TAT

A serious error of judgement by owd ginger ******, one thats not going to help in their development. Sounds like most have blown their chances of making the first team boy time soon.

When has any local team ever sent out an academy side against a semi-professional outfit that are about ten leagues above them?

You might also be interested to hear that Havant and Waterlooville were hammered 7-0 by Real Betis of the Spanish top flight. By your logic, that clearly means H&W have no chance in the Conference South this season...

what matters more right now for SWFC... is the 1st team doing well getting out of this division...not under 18s beating non league sides!?!

When has any local team ever sent out an academy side against a semi-professional outfit that are about ten leagues above them?

You might also be interested to hear that Havant and Waterlooville were hammered 7-0 by Real Betis of the Spanish top flight. By your logic, that clearly means H&W have no chance in the Conference South this season...

NO LOGIC INVOLVED !! just facts, a average pre season, no reserve squad, and a back up squad that lose 14-0 to a non league side !!

14-0 !!!!!!

Find me a team who has lost by such a margin, this close season please.

no one is laughing here ! are you not concerned your back up squad has lost to Stocksbridge and Alfreton ?

14-0 is a concern yes, but a loss of any margin would have raised most eye brows.

Edited by TAT

Ah bless, nowt happening at the Lane today?

Homing in on something as inocuous as an SW XI side losing heavily really is scraping the barrel, even for you lot.

Geniune question here though guys, "Does anyone really care about United anymore? I mean *really*?"

Tell you what, i'll go and take some ironice pictures of me holding up a paintbrush outside the Penistone Rd entrance, you know, just so you can take your mind off the proper football that is to come. You do know the season starts next Saturday, don't you?

Up the Owls!

Correct me if i am wrong.:| NO BAITING INVOLVED !! a true factual ,informative thread.

This is not an Owl accountant getting his sums wrong (again) this is a true, recorded football result.

Owls XI..... 14-0........ enough said.

If it keeps a smile on your face im happy for you :D

NO LOGIC INVOLVED !!

That was exactly my point.

are you not concerned your back up squad has lost to Stocksbridge and Alfreton ?

They're not my backup squad. Wednesday is not my team.

If it keeps a smile on your face im happy for you :D

Yep, let 'em enjoy this glorious victory of theirs. :thumbsup:

Ah bless, nowt happening at the Lane today?

Homing in on something as inocuous as an SW XI side losing heavily really is scraping the barrel, even for you lot.

Geniune question here though guys, "Does anyone really care about United anymore? I mean *really*?"

Tell you what, i'll go and take some ironice pictures of me holding up a paintbrush outside the Penistone Rd entrance, you know, just so you can take your mind off the proper football that is to come. You do know the season starts next Saturday, don't you?

Up the Owls!

Plenty happened at the Lane, i was there 1-1 v Blackpool, the Cricks has reopened and we failed to lose 14-0:hihi:

NO LOGIC INVOLVED !! just facts, a average pre season, no reserve squad, and a back up squad that lose 14-0 to a non league side !!

14-0 !!!!!!

Find me a team who has lost by such a margin, this close season please.

no one is laughing here ! are you not concerned your back up squad has lost to Stocksbridge and Alfreton ?

14-0 is a concern yes, but a loss of any margin would have raised most eye brows.

It means zilch,its a pre season friendly,we have performed brilliant in a few pre seson friendlies in the past and spent the season in the mire,like I say the season starts for us next week,so don't worry.