Wednesday lose 14-0 !!

All this thread has shown to me is how sad and pathetic most Blades really are. These young lads took a hell of a beating, thrown in to a game against a canny side, albeit non-league, but quality non-league none the less.

Now cast your mind back just a couple of months to when the young Blades played in the youth cup...

99% of Wednesdayites couldn't praise them enough, a lot of us even went to cheer them on, i gave my tickets away to a young Blade across the street.

Even though the young Blades were well beaten at Old Trafford, it didn't matter, we still said well done.

There's going to be some young Wednesday lads wondering what the hell hit them, we are talking 16/17 year olds here, the same age as the young Blades we cheered on....yes, the blades fans are a 'different gravy'.

If you really are that desperate to score points, then i feel sorry for you.

I find myself agreeing with you Billy. I think most know i am a Blade but i am not going to enter into humiliating these young lads even more. I am certainly not going to use the scoreline to 'get one up' on the Owls fans.

2 months ago i was really pleased to see most of you Owls (a lot more than 50% Robbie), actually rooting for our kids in the youth cup. Our kids were flying high and both sides of the city got behind them. I was actually proud of Sheffield football at that point.

Just 2 months later and the Blades fans are doing the exact opposite and ridiculing those kids for being set up against a team playing at a much higher level. I won't take part in that.

I find myself agreeing with you Billy. I think most know i am a Blade but i am not going to enter into humiliating these young lads even more. I am certainly not going to use the scoreline to 'get one up' on the Owls fans.

2 months ago i was really pleased to see most of you Owls (a lot more than 50% Robbie), actually rooting for our kids in the youth cup. Our kids were flying high and both sides of the city got behind them. I was actually proud of Sheffield football at that point.

Just 2 months later and the Blades fans are doing the exact opposite and ridiculing those kids for being set up against a team playing at a much higher level. I won't take part in that.

Respect:thumbsup::thumbsup:

A very good post from a proper person.

Thanks 0742 and respect.

Well said 0742.

over 170 replies and borin LB has put about 150 of them, get a life you sad blunt!!

Nice try:hihi: but you Owls would swop squads anytime.

You have no one in your team, and no one coming through (i presume) to match any of them.

United have a lot of faults but our youth system is not one of them.

An attempt to deflect attention from a 14-0 defeat, needs a bigger "dig" that that :hihi:

Theres only 2 current United 1st team players i would want at Hillsborough (Lowton and Monty).

I would obviously swap the academies round.

What a sensible post from 0742,good on ya.

All this thread has shown to me is how sad and pathetic most Blades really are. These young lads took a hell of a beating, thrown in to a game against a canny side, albeit non-league, but quality non-league none the less.

Now cast your mind back just a couple of months to when the young Blades played in the youth cup...

99% of Wednesdayites couldn't praise them enough, a lot of us even went to cheer them on, i gave my tickets away to a young Blade across the street.

Even though the young Blades were well beaten at Old Trafford, it didn't matter, we still said well done.

There's going to be some young Wednesday lads wondering what the hell hit them, we are talking 16/17 year olds here, the same age as the young Blades we cheered on....yes, the blades fans are a 'different gravy'.

If you really are that desperate to score points, then i feel sorry for you.

Oh FGS Its called BANTER It not being nasty or insensitive - this section is getting worse!! doesnt matter who it was its embarrassing score line. If it had happened on the other side of Sheffield it would have been on here and laughed at. God these lads can take it on the chin and if they cant then they are in the wrong game. I am sure they would have had worse from their mates!! You take the highs with the lows.

It was a friendly game not an important match like ours was and 6-3 loss on aggregate against man u youth i wouldn't call a beating not after the above ;)

Edited by missymoo73

Oh FGS Its called banter - this section is getting worse doesnt matter who it was its embarrassing score line. If it had happened on the other side of Sheffield it would have on here.

i will agree with you there missy its only banter am an owl but it dose not bother me, there`s more things in life more important than football

i think most of the owls players was aged between 16-17 yrs old

i will agree with you there missy its only banter am an owl but it dose not bother me, there`s more things in life more important than football

Spot on.

Jesus Christ This section is dying a death and I can see why.

Spot on.

Jesus Christ This section is dying a death and I can see why.

I see nothing wrong with a bit of banter Missy, and you know that i can dish it out but i'm also always around to take the flack too.

But there's the saying that enough is enough.

If it was the first team or anything important then i'd have accepted a score like that to become a 'sticky' at the top of the forum :hihi:

I also agree that yes, it's funny that someone has been thumped 14-0, even i laughed when i heard the result!

But some people just take things wayyyy too far.

Chill Billy, it will be old news soon:hihi: any way the keys one and four are worn out on my P.C. ! i now have to spell out the figure FOURTEEN:hihi:

Then stop typing your age onto everything! :D

thanks 0742 not 01142 must be part of the old school cut me open and i will bleed blue,but i did go and support the blades and wanted them to win,well said i suppose age is a healier but it still hits hard when your team losers ++-0