Wednesday lose 14-0 !!

Nah, the Wednesday Hero Danny Wilson has now infiltrated your ground, so he wouldn't be would he :cool:

Then why bring him up ? on a thread called "Wednesday lose 14-0?":hihi:

Then why bring him up ? on a thread called "Wednesday lose 14-0?":hihi:

You're right, it was abit silly to mention Danny Wilson, The Wednesday Hero on here. :D;)

You're right, it was abit silly to mention Danny Wilson, The Wednesday Hero on here. :D;)

Your right, off topic and nowt to do with the 14-0 defeat.

L.B tha must have a right good tan thas been at it since last night with the same bait ;) hows the landing net at the mo ?

l.b tha must have a right good tan thas been at it since last night with the same bait ;) hows the landing net at the mo ?

Ask lestat. Lol

(WHAT BAIT? LOL)

Wednesday fans keep saying it has no effect on the first team, maybe not directly but when a few injuries come along there is no reserve team to dip into so these are the lads who will be getting called upon to make the numbers up. 14-0 is pretty special, you've gotta be pretty poor to get a hammering of that magnitude!

L.B tha must have a right good tan thas been at it since last night with the same bait ;) hows the landing net at the mo ?

Ha ha, in all fairness to LB Wednesday have given him plenty of ammo in recent times. As Missy said owd Lez would be use first on here had one of our teams taken a 14-0 thrashing!

Ha ha, in all fairness to LB Wednesday have given him plenty of ammo in recent times. As Missy said owd Lez would be use first on here had one of our teams taken a 14-0 thrashing!

i dont blame anybody for the banter fella im just glad nobodys losing the plot(me included) i think this thread is very funny

:D

And i would be the first in the queue if we had lost 14-0, I hope its accepted i would also stay around for the flack and banter, its give and take,Lestat will know this is not pointed at him, its very noticable some high profiled Owls on the forum, have not appeared this weekend, while always prepared to dish it out, even if its with hit and run baited postings/threads. Just when we need calculators on a thread the site accountants have disappeared.

If we ever lose 14-0, i promise to sit here with my faithful tin hat and take any 14-0 puns thrown at me. (accepting of course 14-0 is a big if)

Edited by TAT

And i would be the first in the queue if we had lost 14-0, I hope its accepted i would also stay around for the flack and banter, its give and take,Lestat will know this is not pointed at him, its very noticable some high profiled Owls on the forum, have not appeared this weekend, while always prepared to dish it out, even if its with hit and run baited postings/threads. Just when we need calculators on a thread the site accountants have disappeared.

If we ever lose 14-0, i promise to sit here with my faithful tin hat and take any 14-0 puns thrown at me. (accepting of course 14-0 is a big if)

i glad B.B is on his jollys ;)im also shocked he aint posted bugger all about the 14 nowt on facebook

i glad B.B is on his jollys ;)im also shocked he aint posted bugger all about the 14 nowt on facebook

lol, he will still be celebrating in skeggy lol. Our draw of course not the Owls 14-0 defeat.

I was out boozing with him and his brother on Saturday night.

They even had a wedbesday fan with them.:D:D..