Wednesday lose 14-0 !!

You have no 3rd or fourth stringers !! that the point you dont even have a second string (reserve side)!! youths are the future :|..or in the Owls case not!!

Not yours either mate...I can see the FOR SALE sign on them already! (and on the ground too in the not so distant future!) ;)

Your right lol.

But forget the humour for a while, a Loss to Alfreton and Stocksbridge and scoring nil both matches, add a reserve team that did not win a match all last season! and has now dispanded and your present "under strength" first team squad are you not just a little concerned?

A few injuries or a/and a bad start to the season and its mid table again at best.

Wow, a pre-season friendly between the Owls youngsters and a BSPL team has really excited you hasn't it :hihi: :hihi:

You remind me of that skeleton who used to sing and dance to such an exciting thing as 'a blank video tape' re-repeat, not fade away.... re-repeat, not fade away.... re-repeat, not fade away....:rolleyes:

Wow, a pre-season friendly between the Owls youngsters and a BSPL team has really excited you hasn't it :hihi: :hihi:

You remind me of that skeleton who used to sing and dance to such an exciting thing as 'a blank video tape' re-repeat, not fade away.... re-repeat, not fade away.... re-repeat, not fade away....:rolleyes:

And you Mr Lestat would have been one of the first on here posting your views if it had been the other way round - and don't deny it coz its true ;)

Take it on the chin.

And you Mr Lestat would have been one of the first on here posting your views if it had been the other way round - and don't deny it coz its true ;)

Take it on the chin.

HIS CHIN IS ON THE FLOOR AT PRESENT, AFTER THE 14-0 (NIL) DEFEAT:hihi:

(give and take) if we lose 14-0 to Alfreton i fully accept to be ridiculed.

Not yours either mate...I can see the FOR SALE sign on them already! (and on the ground too in the not so distant future!) ;)

You maybe correct, but that would suggest our youths are and have some value!

We have so far kept the "slew" , Lowton and Mc Guire..so we are ok at present.... where is the value in S6 ?? beres ??:hihi:

HIS CHIN IS ON THE FLOOR AT PRESENT, AFTER THE 14-0 (NIL) DEFEAT:hihi:

(give and take) if we lose 14-0 to Alfreton i fully accept to be ridiculed.

LMAO good one :hihi: :hihi:

I think if we lost to Alfreton 14-0 I would rip up my shirt :D

You maybe correct, but that would suggest our youths are and have some value!

We have so far kept the "slew" , Lowton and Mc Guire..so we are ok at present.... where is the value in S6 ?? beres ??:hihi:

As you have kept them it suggests they arn't as good as you thought, or...you would have sold them quicker than an Alfreton scoreboard changes! ;)

is 3-2 a hammering?

14-0 - STOP --------------------------------------- HAMMER TIME!!!

That made me :hihi:

Nice to see most of the Owls fans taking it on the chin and taking it lightly though. It's not like this game or result is going to have any baring on the coming season. If anything it has just highlighted the need for a decent academy setting up in s6.

As you have kept them it suggests they arn't as good as you thought, or...you would have sold them quicker than an Alfreton scoreboard changes! ;)

Nice try:hihi: but you Owls would swop squads anytime.

You have no one in your team, and no one coming through (i presume) to match any of them.

United have a lot of faults but our youth system is not one of them.

An attempt to deflect attention from a 14-0 defeat, needs a bigger "dig" that that :hihi:

Andy Gray and his pal were having a right laugh about it today on talksport, a wednesday fan even commented on it.

Andy Gray would laugh at a hard working woman so its nothing special.