Wednesday lose 14-0 !!

I reckon your academy team getting nailed 14-0 to Alfreton could be classed as one ;-)

I reckon your academy team getting nailed 14-0 to Alfreton could be classed as one ;-)

1 Sean Cuff, 2 Matt Tumilty, 3 Tom Rowbotham, 4 Cecil Nyoni, 5 Nick Hague, 6 Emmanuel Dieseruvwe, 7 Scott Canham, 8 Mitch Husbands, 9 Bradley Tomlinson, 10 Nathan Modest ©, 11 Hayden White.

Substitutes (all used): 12 John Fenwick, 13 Lee Wall, 15 Elias Moses, 16 Jarrod Kyle, 17 Wale Ayuoola, 14 matt Kingston.

It was men against boys mate, and definatley not good for confidence.

Just heard a rumour The Owls lost 14-0 today, true or not?

If that how the Owls second string performs what hope the first team?

(SORRY IF I HAVE HEARD WRONG)

its true. Wednesdays acadamy side against a team that won the blue square north last season

its true. Wednesdays acadamy side against a team that won the blue square north last season

WOW ! gob smacked:o losing to Stocksbridge was a shock. but this?

Dunt matter how you dress it up 14-0 at any standard of football is an embarrassment.

14 nil, lol. Watch all the pigs make excuses now. Lol league 1 side vs amateurs. Kids or not, there's no excuse!

Alfreton Town. 14 sheffield Wednesday x1 .0

Is that a record win for alfreton ?

how many of the academy will be in the full squad next saturday...how did the under 9's go on? who cares....?

how many of the academy will be in the full squad next saturday...how did the under 9's go on? who cares....?

of course you / we care ! United cared so much 6,500 followed the youth away... only 30,000 turned up for a home match !

They are the future.

Correct me if i am wrong, the Owls have a small squad, no reserve side and a Owls X1 that have lost 14-0 to a non league side!

Who cares ? :huh:

Nice bait LB were doooooomed :D