New World Order

Of course they weren't, that's just what the New Order want you to think!

Oh, well, I'm convinced!

Only if you believe what governments tell you :)

No government ever told me that the Titanic sank, the Holocaust happened, man landed on the moon, or anything else on that list.

Only if you believe what governments tell you :)

No , governments just lie to get into power and then do nothing until they want your vote again.

Its the David Ickes ,and conspiricy theory nutcases of this world who poke their heads out from under their stones decked in tin foil hats from time to time you need worry about.

Its the David Ickes ,and conspiricy theory nutcases of this world who poke their heads out from under their stones decked in tin foil hats from time to time you need worry about.

Oh yes, we wouldn't want an individual sheep upsetting the herd would we :help:

Oh, well, I'm convinced!

:hihi:

I think you gathered that I was joking!

This tendency to refer to other people "not in the know" as sheep is indicative of a great deal of learned contempt.

But anyone who claims to me that the Apollo 11 moon landings "never happened" has marked their card as an credulous dingbat in my book. And I suspect many other people's too.

You might as well deny the existence of the first powered flight, or the first passenger train journey as well if you're not concerned about your credibility as a thinking human being.

This tendency to refer to other people "not in the know" as sheep is indicative of a great deal of learned contempt.

But anyone who claims to me that the Apollo 11 moon landings "never happened" has marked their card as an credulous dingbat in my book. And I suspect many other people's too.

You might as well deny the existence of the first powered flight, or the first passenger train journey as well if you're not concerned about your credibility as a thinking human being.

just a question, what makes you 100% sure man has been on the moon? im not saying it didnt happen but i cant say for sure that it did. is there no corruption in the world we live in?? we should question everything in my opinion, it seems that those who do question happenings always get ridiculed, why is this? people are so sure of what they "think" they know

The mirror that we left up there and use to bounce lasers off in order to see the speed the moon is moving away from us is a pretty big giveaway. Plus the rocks we have from the moon.

And we have seen the lunar craft.

There's overwhelming evidence to support the lunar landing. Suggesting otherwise is just preposterous.

just a question, what makes you 100% sure man has been on the moon? im not saying it didnt happen but i cant say for sure that it did. is there no corruption in the world we live in?? we should question everything in my opinion, it seems that those who do question happenings always get ridiculed, why is this? people are so sure of what they "think" they know

Because it would be more difficult to fake it and keep it secret than it would to actually do it - in large part. But also because all the details corroborate.

None of the moon rock and dust samples collected on Apollo 11 were ever shown to be fake or questionable by the international science community. The laser reflector planted on the moon by Aldrin & Armstrong worked from day 1 of it's deployment. The only possible source for the radio transmissions, picked up by the whole world, was the moon - any other terrestrial or orbital source being used as a fake would have been detected immediately.

The mischievous attempts to cast the whole mission as a fake are based upon the selective presentation of very few 'proofs' that even a layman could dispel with half an hours thought and research. It's been going on since the early 70s, and not one single piece of evidence for it being faked, not one single line of reasoning about why it would be faked and not one straightforward fact about how it was faked has ever come to light.

All that has come to light is how willing people are to believe something because it supports their worldview, even if it flies in the face of the facts, reason and clear thinking.

I'm on the fence has to wether I believe any of these accusations or not, it's just a lazy sunday afternoon trawling through the thought provoking material on the net.

I am though not going to shut myself off from the riduclous as much as I'm not going to believe everything I read from every conspiracy site.

There's always overwhelming evidence from either side and someone always seems to debug one anothers theory.

The one thing I do find interesting with the moon landings is the fake pictures they put out and if they aren't fake then the shadows etc. don't make sense. Maybe the real pictures showed something they didn't want the World to see or maybe it's just that the laws of physics slightly alter from our planet to the moon. I certainly don't know and will never be allowed to know the truths of many things but it passes a few hours on every now and then looking into alternate truths :).

Edited by Cliff Clavin