Police complaint

i rang the police up last week giveing them details of an uninsured driver i was on the phone 20 mins. they wanted to know a discription of the person and the car where he drives to etc. gave them all the deatails, at the end of the call they said thanks we will investigate it imediatley. a week later the person is still driveing with no insurance so guess the police arent intresterd:huh:

Edited by spark_22

i pay my insurance so should he simples :D

thats why our insurance is dear to pay for the other that arent

Why dont you use the DVLA website to tip them off, they will make a trip out and want to know why he hasnt declared an uninsured vehicle as SORN.

Who needs enemies with friends like you ;)

Was thinking the same,but he does make a fair point.

Was thinking the same,but he does make a fair point.

Id grass a mate up for same thing, just like i would if he was mugging old ladies or breaking into houses.

Why dont you use the DVLA website to tip them off, they will make a trip out and want to know why he hasnt declared an uninsured vehicle as SORN.

thanks for the tip i will try this i was thinking of writing a letter to the police

perhaps the police have done what they had to do, and he is now properly insured or simply doesn't care and is still driving uninsured

On Police Interceptors, a couple of weeks ago, they waited outside a factory for a bloke to leave work, and pulled him. I think he was banned, but I'm not certain, so clearly they are prepared to go out of their way to pull someone, its not just if they see them when out and about.