Islamists begin their attempts to steal the Egyptian revolution

I don't need to complain about bush getting in i just find it a joke, its was upto US citizens at the time to complain.

I didn't hear anything about intimidation or violence.

No i haven't read any reported incidents in egypt,

http://www.almasryalyoum.com/en/node/563356

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/12/22/outrage-over-tahrir-violence-muted-in-provincial-areas-of-egypt/

etc...

notice that they are even todays, you can find similar for every day if you look.

I didn't hear anything about intimidation or violence.

http://www.almasryalyoum.com/en/node/563356

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/12/22/outrage-over-tahrir-violence-muted-in-provincial-areas-of-egypt/

etc...

notice that they are even todays, you can find similar for every day if you look.

No just getting in when you didn't win :hihi:

1st link is hamas which aren't in the egyptian elections but don't let that get in the way of your version

2nd link is about tahrir square which isn't all of egypt

edit - must dash got shopping to do

Edited by MAMALOCHA!

truth hurt :hihi:

The truth generally does for people in denial.

Personally I didn't see much difference in the two translations, not to really write home about, but since you did, your translation makes Ahmadinejad sound even worse.

No just getting in when you didn't win :hihi:

1st link is hamas which aren't in the egyptian elections but don't let that get in the way of your version

2nd link is about tahrir square which isn't all of egypt

edit - must dash got shopping to do

1)

Hamas under pressure

The uprising in Syria and the ceaseless violence of the Assad regime have prompted speculation that Hamas will need to move the base of its political bureau away from Damascus. Qatar and Cairo have emerged as potential alternatives, though the latter seems an appealing option for Palestinians and Egyptians.

“It is difficult to function in Damascus, but they haven’t decided yet where to go and are not in a hurry. Egypt could be the best option,” Youssef said.

2) Really? Not as in whole, but as in really?

toruism is all they have, or rather, had. that a small minority can pretend they're wanting democracy and freedom and then go about targeting their own heritage suggests a severe lack of education and civility to put it mildly - would be like the greeks blowing up the acropolis during their protests - but this is the minority acting in this way, a minority made up of islamists. if these are the same people who wanted murbarak out, they have fooled the world.

as i say, Mohammed taught that war is deceit. The Brotherhood look like they might win this battle, and it serves as a stark warning to the world.

No he never- it was a phrase used to illustrate that there is deception in war (meaning surprising ones enemy, tactics, strategy etc).

The context of the situation has to be taken into consideration. Are you going to tell your the enemy the truth and let him find you and kill you?

If you were a general in an army and were not clever enough to use the element of surprise against your enemies, boy, will your troops be in trouble!:help:

Islam forbids treachery in general and condemns those who do it- an example could be where one entices an enemy down from a hide out on the promise he will not be harmed- and then that person is killed when they come down.

Islam forbids treachery in general and condemns those who do it- an example could be where one entices an enemy down from a hide out on the promise he will not be harmed- and then that person is killed when they come down.

Your wrong about this.

Islam forbids treachery among Muslims. However promotes any tactic to win including treachery on none Muslims.

I sure you are aware of that.

No he never- it was a phrase used to illustrate that there is deception in war (meaning surprising ones enemy, tactics, strategy etc).

The context of the situation has to be taken into consideration. Are you going to tell your the enemy the truth and let him find you and kill you?

If you were a general in an army and were not clever enough to use the element of surprise against your enemies, boy, will your troops be in trouble!:help:

So Muhammed was a warlord!

So Muhammed was a warlord!

Very much so yes. Many great leaders are and have been. Not that I can name any that live now, or that I think Muhammed was great or not great. Atilla the Hun was a great warlord a great leader to his people, for example.

Very much so yes. Many great leaders are and have been. Not that I can name any that live now, or that I think Muhammed was great or not great. Atilla the Hun was a great warlord a great leader to his people, for example.

But I was led to believe he was a religious leader promoting peace!