Islamists begin their attempts to steal the Egyptian revolution

Any way the people have chose and the government do what they wish on there own land

No, because the people of the land are being bullied into choice, it's now worse than it was under Mubarack!

Wait and see what happens when Israel is at war and the oil supply from Iran dries up...

Interesting point, i think the world will suffer if iran is attacked as they would damage passage of most oil through the hormuz strait.

No, because the people of the land are being bullied into choice, it's now worse than it was under Mubarack!

they have a choice to vote for who they want which they didn't under mubarak, i think the outcome is the issue.

"death to israel" is a common meme in his work. of course this just means death to the government, and not the state itself, which as we all know, the neighbours have no issue with.

oh wait -

keep watching FOX :hihi:

... i think the outcome is the issue.

what do you mean?

the party that will win

And if that's achieved through intimidation and violence, is that ok?

And if that's achieved through intimidation and violence, is that ok?

No it wouldn't be, and i'm willing to read anything that says this is common in egypt, there may be isolated incidents.

reminds of bush when he didn't win but still took office :hihi:

No it wouldn't be, and i'm willing to read anything that says this is common in egypt, there may be isolated incidents.

So you do know about actual reported incidents.

reminds of bush when he didn't win but still took office :hihi:

I bet you complained at that though.

So you do know about actual reported incidents.

I bet you complained at that though.

No i haven't read any reported incidents in egypt, i did read the ones about voting fraud in russia though.

perhaps you could post some links about how widespread it is in egypt.

I don't need to complain about bush getting in i just find it a joke, its was upto US citizens at the time to complain.