Starting an ISP at the age of 16

A 24-48 hour response time to support ticket isn't fantastic. I get a response in 10 minutes, 24/7 from the hosting provider that I use (who are also based in Sheffield). Your prices aren't great in comparison either.

The online gambling ads are off putting too, are you selling gambling or web hosting?

Edited by anywebsite

Good looking website. Well done for having a go.

I would agree, that ISP and web hosting mean two different things to most people.

Would you consider offering free hosting incentives to get people to use the service? trials, free for one month etc. if so, I would consider switching.

Hi there,

As a new business start-up and looking to prove the reliability and support of that my company provides. Yes, I would be willing to offer a month, if not (60 days) of free hosting as it would be in my best interest to receive your thoughts and feedback on the services I provide.

The site looks good.

Edited by FACEBOOK

On my browser

Edited by FACEBOOK

You do need

Edited by FACEBOOK

I have resolved this issue, as it was a snippet of the code in the htaccess was directing to "https://" rather than "https://www."

If you try again now, it should work.

Thanks for the help there, much appreciated! :)

In terms of advertising guys, I'd rather collect people views on this? As "Gambling" wasn't something I originally wanted to put on in the website although due to the lack of UK affiliates I had to choose from and the commission they'd pay I thought they would be the more slightly better ones to go with.

But hey, I'm new to this so I would like your guys opinions first, and If I hear enough feedback in the sense of taking them off then I will happily remove the Advertisements from the website.

Thanks,

Joshua.

I'd remove advertising.

Edited by FACEBOOK

Just to let you guys know, I have listened to your advise and I have acted on the feedback that you shared with me.

1) I have removed all the advertisements from the website.

2) I have discussed with my business partner and we are both now looking in to setting up a trial period for one months free web hosting with us on "Monkey Plus" (Middle Hosting Package) and then the month after you will entitled to a 15% discount on your first payable invoice with us. All the other months after will then be recurring at the normal price for the service.

Our offer of the 15% discount applies to both "Monkey Plus" and "Monkey Pro".

I appreciate your advise, and will act up on any feedback which is negotiable.

Thanks,

Joshua.

Edited by Joshua95

As an incentive recommended by the people here at Sheffield Forums, we have now put a 30 Day Free trial of our web hosting service in to action. After the 30 days trial, the customer has then the option of upgrading to a commercial web hosting package and as a new client of Keolia, the client will be entitled to a 15% discount on his/her first invoice then recurring at the fixed price for the foreseen future.

I'd gladly appreciate peoples feedback and improvements in prior to the service we provide as a business.

@FACEBOOK & TJC1 - Thanks for your advise in regards to offering a incentive as this was most helpful to the launch of my business. :)