Blueyonder dates for sheffield speed increase!!!

Think when my telewest contract runs out in march might go elsewhere after their lies about when this upgrade was being done.

Originally posted by yorksguy05

Think when my telewest contract runs out in march might go elsewhere after their lies about when this upgrade was being done.

That's your option... personally I think you're being a tad myopic.

1. They've just been taken over by NTL so chances are management are all over the shop and who knows it's possible that NTL are actually the ones who have slowed things down.

2. They're upgrading the whole network and lord knows deadlines are always being lost in the smog of reality once the first few are done.

3. Has it actually occured to you that they may have hit problems with the service and decided to deal with these problems before continuing with the upgrades. From what little I've read of the newsgroups there does seem to be some issues with speeds not matching expectations.

4. You simply are not going to get the same service with any ADSL providers as you are with telewest..

I do have one small proviso in all of this though... If customer service becomes one with NTL then I'd be joining those walking out the door.

This has never been a "lie" though, just optimistic deadlines and poor communication. Frankly I'm just amazed people are getting so worked up about it.

A sense of proportion instead of the whole knee jerk reaction would help peoples blood pressure I'm sure..

The upgrades in the North West of England are now happening, so hopefully that means the rollout is back underway.

Any more news from Spyro?

Originally posted by squirrelz

The upgrades in the North West of England are now happening, so hopefully that means the rollout is back underway.

Any more news from Spyro?

Dunno mate. I aint been at work for a while. Im off sick :(

yeah, my previous post bigs up Telewest,,but from the point of when am i getting this FREE upgrade, they seem to have lied all the way to the bank, verbally to me twice.

But its a free upgrade and my package is still cheaper than any other alternative, so telewest i will stay, will just keep in mind that they r liars!

sorry to bring this back to the top. Just wondering if anyone has any more info yet on the dates?

spyro? :D

I think telewest need to hurry up, get off their backsides and get these upgrades done.