IPhone 5 spotted!!

I can readily see Benny Hill shouting "Siri Iriot" at it when using the so-named voice recognition service. Well, were he not dead.

Apple you dissapoint me with the iPhone 4S anyone else dissapointed?

well looks like apple have royally shot themselves in the foot this time, they had the chance to do something good to counter android, and what did they come out with.....the 4gs...please, you have had 15 months since the 4g launch, and thats the best you can do, well looks like android will be rolling about on the floor with laughter

Im upgrading next feb and its the galaxy s2 for me, better camera expandable, i can do what i want and not what apple will let me, ohh and i can even legally get a spare battery if i want apple 0 android 1

Seems very underwhelming.

The processor update and camera updates were inevitable - but they are unlikely to make much difference to most people.

The voice control thing is clever, but its a gimmick. No one uses voice control because it makes you look like a bell end. Surely its easier to hit a button on the phone for a weather app, rather than talking into it like a tool.

I'd rather see a bigger screen - at least 4inches, and a massively improved battery.

How will the new processor effect the battery life?

Is there anywhere with details of this new not-so-super phone?. I thought it already had a 4" screen. It would be nice to see if the camera is surpassing the latest android phones efforts.