Anyone ever been to Skegness?

Skeggy is full of women with STDs and blokes whose idea of a good night out is having a fight.

Cant say I have ever been involved in a fight when I have been down there and not really seen anymore than anywhere else when alcohol is involved. As for STD's I assume your speaking from your own experiances, you might want to try not paying for it.

Skeggy is full of women with STDs and blokes whose idea of a good night out is having a fight.

I saw Lulu in Skegness a couple of weeks ago, she never mentioned any medical conditions but she did "MAKE ME WANNA SHOUT".....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:..

iv just got back only can do a weekend visit

Anyone prefer Ingoldmells over skeggy? I'm never bored

In ingoldmells but went for the day to skeggy and it felt really run down!

I like Skeggy, go 8-9 times a year(Other halfs parents own a static there), but we also go abroad, and to many other UK destinations, I think alot of the people slagging it off are a bit toffy nosed, I would certainly prefer to have a pint in Skeggy and a bit of fun than be bored else where drinking tea and eating scones!!

Me too! :) I love my holidays abroad, Caribbean

Being a fave. But for a cheap and cheerful few days

It's brill :) well ingoldmells Not skeggy :)

I could never love Ingoldmells. For me as a child it was a quint, tiny little village with very little going off and now is just horrible, gaudy, and tacky.

Me too! :) I love my holidays abroad, Caribbean

Being a fave. But for a cheap and cheerful few days

It's brill :) well ingoldmells Not skeggy :)

Well thats where the van is, just call it Skeggy as its more or less the same.

My Dad's booked a holiday in Mablethorpe as it's 'child-friendly' and flat.

I'm 25 and have a three-year-old daughter - anyone know where are the nearest pubs and clubs and what are they like?

Other than seal sanctuary, is there anything to do as a family?

I will be driving so can stretch to surrounding areas.

on a sunny day take the nipper to sutton on sea really good paddling pool area

near sea front

My Dad's booked a holiday in Mablethorpe as it's 'child-friendly' and flat.

I'm 25 and have a three-year-old daughter - anyone know where are the nearest pubs and clubs and what are they like?

Other than seal sanctuary, is there anything to do as a family?

I will be driving so can stretch to surrounding areas.

The Blue Anchor at Ingoldmells used to be good but I haven't been in it for years. Skegness is awful but Chapel St Leonards is quite nice. We used to stay at the 8 Acre Site at Trunch Lane, nice privately owned small site away from main drag

Awful place now, we couldn't afford to go abroad, so a friend lent us their caravan for a week at chapel st leonards, I was gobsmacked how much it has changed.

An awful lot of really big families and big children, no manners at all, you don't need cycle lanes you need blooming mobility scooter lanes, Dog poop lanes, and a massive clean up.

But as its mostly got your benefit scrounging tracksuit wearing tramps.

One day in maid marrion club, someone had actually had a poo in the SINK !!!!! oh my goodness, never again, but went to Mablethorpe and what a difference, nice and clean, normal sized families, and hardly any scooters.