Cheap place to get dog chipped

Pdsa costed me £10 last month for my puppy

Are they still doing it?

This Saturday (26th March 2016) the RSPCA are microchipping dogs for FREE!

At the RSPCA Sheffield Animal Centre, Stadium Way, Attercliffe, S9 3HN. Between 10am-2pm.

Only a few weeks now before it is LAW to have your dog microchipped so if yours isn't already done, please take advantage of this!

This Saturday (26th March 2016) the RSPCA are microchipping dogs for FREE!

At the RSPCA Sheffield Animal Centre, Stadium Way, Attercliffe, S9 3HN. Between 10am-2pm.

Only a few weeks now before it is LAW to have your dog microchipped so if yours isn't already done, please take advantage of this!

My dog was rescued and came with his old chip will they renew this ?

No, samssong, the rescue centre you adopted from should have sent off your details, if he was a private rescue, that is down to you to change it, if you have the chip number, phone petlog, who will advise you,I believe it is around £15.

No, samssong, the rescue centre you adopted from should have sent off your details, if he was a private rescue, that is down to you to change it, if you have the chip number, phone petlog, who will advise you,I believe it is around £15.

Cheers it was a private rescue.

hi can anyone tell me a cheap place to get my dog chiped please thanks :):help:

There's a user on here called karlpetchip did both my dogs in home and was really good and cheap.

Just give a few places a ring but make sure it's someone trustworthy such as a vets or the council.