Dog fight on the moor

Were they arrested and charged by a police dog? :hihi:

:P :P :P:hihi:

A lot of folk on this forum just aren't wired up right, they are experts on everything, especially the things that they have no experience of. I've read threads where folk have never exceeded the speed limit, never told a lie, were perfect children, and have perfect children, I'm beginning to think of this forum as plonkerville.

:thumbsup:

43% of Dogs in Battersea Dogs home are staffies, wonder why?

I think you meant to say staffie type. I seriously doubt there are many full pedigree staffies in there :)

I think you meant to say staffie type. I seriously doubt there are many full pedigree staffies in there :)

I'm only saying what the member of staff said, they're hardly going to have stray staffies brought in with their pedigrees are they.

I can just imagine staffies walking around with Bum Bags containing their pedigrees.

Possibly because 57% aren't, just a stab in the dark guys. :rolleyes:

Possibly because 57% aren't, just a stab in the dark guys. :rolleyes:
I didn't think of that:roll:

According to one of the residents of Broomhall the Somalians stage dog fights the Staffy being their dog of choice.

This area is about 500 yards away from the Moor.

According to one of the residents of Broomhall the Somalians stage dog fights the Staffy being their dog of choice.

I know but if they're not pedigrees then the results don't count.

I've no objection to that, a decent Staffy should see off the average Somalian in double quick time, I wish. :mad:

I know but if they're not pedigrees then the results don't count.

We've been over this plenty of times before. I am not saying they don't have any staffie in them or that there isn't a massive problem. All i am pointing out is that people tend to call any muscular dog a staffie these days instead of calling them what they are, cross breeds or mongrels.

This is a Staffordshire Bull Terrier. In my opinion This is not.

Closing. If you have a very good reason to reopen this then please contact the helpdesk