Dog fight on the moor

Yeah...Well there were members of the crowd shouting out to throw water on them but there was an extremely pushy bloke, don't know if he was security or something insisting the crowd stay out of it wait till the police turn up... either way, the situation ended with thankfully both dogs seemingly ok... I think the best thing to come out of this is a lesson learned... And hopefully if anyone from the large crowd of people witness a dog fight again they will know what to do.

Both the owners are complete ------ put your own description in.

As its been said what you mean both owners one had his dog ON a lead stood outside a shop the other NOT on a lead :loopy:

Also the dogs were not separated by a dousing of water but by the Police Dog team that used a gas on the dogs the water was used after on the dogs eyes

I personally hope the Dog on the lead is ok

A lot of folk on this forum just aren't wired up right, they are experts on everything, especially the things that they have no experience of. I've read threads where folk have never exceeded the speed limit, never told a lie, were perfect children, and have perfect children, I'm beginning to think of this forum as plonkerville.

That should be your sig :)

Why does the dogs breed matter? Is this going to be yet another slate staffy threads? I was snarled at by a Jack Russell the other day!!

These incidents all too often seem to have that inevitability about them though, don't they?

To be honest I am <REMOVED> sick to death of this forum. Everything that is posted is responded to by a slagging off of some area. Oh Manor this Wybourne that. We aren't all born with silver spoons in our mouths. If you think Sheffield is such a horrible place do us all a favour. Vote with your feet and eff off. I very very rarely swear but I have been reading over the last few days and getting angrier and angrier at the tripe that people come out with on here.

Edited by esme
not family friendly

To be honest I am <REMOVED> sick to death of this forum. Everything that is posted is responded to by a slagging off of some area. Oh Manor this Wybourne that. We aren't all born with silver spoons in our mouths. If you think Sheffield is such a horrible place do us all a favour. Vote with your feet and eff off. I very very rarely swear but I have been reading over the last few days and getting angrier and angrier at the tripe that people come out with on here.

well said :thumbsup:

Edited by esme
not family friendly

I think in many cases you're confusing their girlfriends for canines.
My neighbour looks like a 'White Rhino' from the back when she bends down in her garden.:hihi:

Go on my son. Well Put mate :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edited by esme
not family friendly

Well if those select few, that do exist the manor, (and other places of course) with their tops off and big dogs on a chain, didn't exist, neither would the posts about the area.

Sometimes you have to accept people make stereotypes or decision on area's based on little fact. What I don't understand is why that bothers people. Everyone is allowed their own opinions, just ignore it...

If someone posted something negative about my area, I wouldn't get all defensive about it on a public forum. And there is a bit big in the middle of 'being born with a silver spoon in your mouth' and 'a unemployed law breaking chav', you don't have to be one or the other.

Sometimes you have to accept people make stereotypes or decision on area's based on little fact. What I don't understand is why that bothers people. Everyone is allowed their own opinions, just ignore it....
Well I heard that milk floats had Rear Gunners when delivering on the Manor and that the postmen got dirt and discomfort money.

Officers from the City Centre SNA attended this incident following a number of calls from the public.

The dogs were seperated using gas. Enquiries are now ongoing regarding the matter. If you witnessed the incident we would like to hear from you. Please ring 0114 2202020 and ask to speak to PC 2941 Briggs.

Officers from the City Centre SNA attended this incident following a number of calls from the public.

The dogs were seperated using gas. Enquiries are now ongoing regarding the matter. If you witnessed the incident we would like to hear from you. Please ring 0114 2202020 and ask to speak to PC 2941 Briggs.

Its a fight between dogs, it happens, why not waste some of your resources/our money on investigating a true crime for once :)