PC WORLD/currys does it again

Currys refund same day but that doesn't mean it will be in your account then, like I said the banks hold it up

Currys and pc are the same company lololol love the logo on the shirts they wear KNOW HOW lolol thats the biggest joke of all

Oh and just to rub it in I have just got 100 sandwich toasters from currys at 99p each worth £1000 well there **** up not mine lolololol they certainly KNOWHOW LOLOLOLOL

Edited by sand_dollars

Tha can at Morrisons - two for £1.20 and it's nice as well

Two for £1 today, you were robbed.:hihi:

Why would anyone want a crappy 99p or £3 sandwich toaster anyway? I bought a cheap Tesco value one and it was rubbish.

Why would anyone want a crappy 99p or £3 sandwich toaster anyway? I bought a cheap Tesco value one and it was rubbish.

well you answered the question yourself.you wanted one because u brought 1 which means other ppl will :P

Was it this one by any chance?

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/2-slice-sandwich-maker-white-was-9-99-now-only-99p-curry-s/985768

I pooped up to drakehouse earlier, I have a mate who works there and he said that the last 2 had been reserved, I asked if he could 'lose' the reservation and I would buy them and he could have one off me. We now have a sandwich toaster for 99p each.

I'll sell it to you for £5 if you like, it has a bit of metled cheese down the back and I think a bit of baked bean sauce, but a fiver and its yours.

Was it this one by any chance?

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/2-slice-sandwich-maker-white-was-9-99-now-only-99p-curry-s/985768

I pooped up to drakehouse earlier, I have a mate who works there and he said that the last 2 had been reserved, I asked if he could 'lose' the reservation and I would buy them and he could have one off me. We now have a sandwich toaster for 99p each.

I'll sell it to you for £5 if you like, it has a bit of metled cheese down the back and I think a bit of baked bean sauce, but a fiver and its yours.

I thank you for this it solved the problem of the so called stolen sandwich makers .

i printed your post out and armed with it and my reservation i confronted the manger at drake house.

Guess what he found the staff had put them aside for themselves all 3 that the store had . the ones that the staff had not picked up had to be sold to me.

so moral of the story is if the item is not there its prob because the bargain is so good the staff wanted to keep it for themselves.

Apologies but that's not strictly true. As long as both the sending and receiving account are faster payments enabled the credit can happen the same day. 3-5 days is for a BACS transfer.

regards

Brinny

I'm also sorry, but that's not strictly true - you're only giving part of the banking system there.

That doesn't apply to payments by debit or credit card - these usually take a couple of days to drop off one's bank account or a couple of days to be returned to one's bank account after a refund!

I'm also sorry, but that's not strictly true - you're only giving part of the banking system there.

That doesn't apply to payments by debit or credit card - these usually take a couple of days to drop off one's bank account or a couple of days to be returned to one's bank account after a refund!

Sorry about that Matssundin13 I'll stand corrected. I think I was more concentrating on the Paypal comment and that being the only way to refund in 24 hours.

Standard processing for cards should though take no longer than 24 hours. When a business processes the debit in more than that it's down to their choice of aquirer and the authoriser process. Or if a small outlet the fact that the terminal data is downloaded at a less frequent interval for whatever reason.

The main focus is the 2in1/megastores

We've always gone to Currys for our washing machines/tumble dryers/fridges etc but after a particularly sour deal with a laptop, they've never seen a penny of my hard earned cashe since;)

The laptop was faulty AND second hand when it was supposed to be brand new..

They kept fobbing me off with B/S and I couldn't argue back as i'm a thickie with computers so my son went, read them the riot act and came back with the cost in full:hihi:

Biggsy...:)

I went to Richer Sounds for an advertised stock item - bluray dvd Sony.

None available when i got to the store,did i want a more expensive non Sony one. Can i have the ex display model(as the model was being withdrawn) yes if we can find the rmeote etc.

Guess what they couldn't find them!!

Same story AV tuner - one on display for sale as reduced stock. Decided that would do instead of the store one , as it was £50 cheaper. Yet again no remote or instructions,yet the shelf listed it as complete.

Third visit for a Toshiba 22inch tv with dvd player - stock item £159.99,£40 cheaper than Argos. Went to collect one form the store,which is a 12 mile drive to get to,we don;t have any in stock - anyway built in dvd players aren't that great do you want a plain tv for £160.

ON the way home i called at Argos to view the catologue to find the Toshiba was now £159.99,so a result this time.

Richer Sounds are slowly loosing my custom and referrals.

i think we are moveing away from the thread topic about how many ppl have reserved things in pc world /currys to find there not there when u get there.