PC WORLD/currys does it again

Well should learnt lesson never trust pc world after not getting a laptop i payed for .

Today looking at currys website (i know part pc world as well) i see a sandwich maker 99p (yes 99p)

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/c02smw10-2-slice-sandwich-maker-white-04133657-pdt.html so i look and see 2 available at my local store so reserve for store pick up.

Guess what arrive and they have vanished .store excuse this time someone must have stolen them and we havent checked stock.

I am not wanting ppl to write about quality of staff or bad service ect (we already know that).

what i would like is ppls story of how many times they have been to there stores to find out item they have reserved is not there.

Which store was this?

Did you really think you were going to get toaster for 99p, You wouldn’t get a loaf of bread for 99p. :roll:

Did you really think you were going to get toaster for 99p, You wouldn’t get a loaf of bread for 99p. :roll:

ill let you know if the 10 i ordered online turn up :hihi:

or check ebay in a few days time lol

btw it still says stock availble at chesterfield or wakefield (not worth petrol for me)

10 ……….. you’re playing at it, why didn’t you get 100. :D

Guess what arrive and they have vanished .store excuse this time someone must have stolen them and we havent checked stock.

I presume you asked for your costs for travel to be refunded?

10 ……….. you’re playing at it, why didn’t you get 100. :D

because pcworld/currys being what they are .take your order/money and half the time dont have the items and ur waitting days to get your money back so why lend them a £100

I presume you asked for your costs for travel to be refunded?

yes i did and there sending me £10:hihi:

or check ebay in a few days time lol

btw it still says stock availble at chesterfield or wakefield (not worth petrol for me)

LOLOL 10 only ten lol I just bought cough 100 and picked them up lolol well a bargains a bargain init bro

because pcworld/currys being what they are .take your order/money and half the time dont have the items and ur waitting days to get your money back so why lend them a £100

Speculated to accumulate ………… I can see you wouldn’t grace Lord Sugar’s board room.

Speculated to accumulate ………… I can see you wouldn’t grace Lord Sugar’s board room.

no because first thing would say to pc worlds staff is .....Ur Fired :hihi: