IPhone 4 Or Galaxy S 2

iPhone 4 everytime for me. I have the HTC Desire HD for work and the iPhone 4 for personal use. People say the Desire is better, it isn't in any way in my opinion.

As for Samsung phones, I wouldn't touch them again with a barge pole. Had nothing but problems with them in the past (along with every other Samsung product).

Each to their own though..

Save your money rather than being a phone snob. If your existing one works why get a new one if not to show off :confused::loopy:

My only major complaint about the Iphone is the very poor battery life, I have to charge the flippin' thing up nearly every day! I charged it up last night to go out all day today. and the charge has barely lasted 24 hours!

I had Samsung Galaxy S2 but sold it. Now have HTC Desire HD and Sensation.

HTC Sensation is the best.

Edited by raf77

Im after swapping my iPhone 4 for either a Galaxy S 2 or a HTC sensation

My only major complaint about the Iphone is the very poor battery life, I have to charge the flippin' thing up nearly every day! I charged it up last night to go out all day today. and the charge has barely lasted 24 hours!

here's a tip, when you get in, plug it into the white cable that comes with it and attach the white cable to the plug, then put the plug in a plug socket before you go to sleep, when you wake up it will be at 100%

here's a tip, when you get in, plug it into the white cable that comes with it and attach the white cable to the plug, then put the plug in a plug socket before you go to sleep, when you wake up it will be at 100%

You're not meant to leave them plugged in for that long.

Loving how all the android users have to emphasise how their phones are "miles better". Wake up, smell the roses and get an iPhone. I did, after trying many other smart phones, and haven't looked back.

Save your money rather than being a phone snob. If your existing one works why get a new one if not to show off :confused::loopy:

Why would you assume that someone wants a new phone just to show off?

Some people like to have the latest technology and they actually like to use it. What's wrong with that?

The super amoled screen on the s2 is to die for...

Just a small point iPhone 4 is about a year old now and is still being held as a bench Mark to new phones in my opinion the galaxy2 is the better phone faster better screen and has 8mp camera.saying that I have the iPhone 4 and think it's great and wouldn't swop.

Just a small point iPhone 4 is about a year old now and is still being held as a bench Mark to new phones in my opinion the galaxy2 is the better phone faster better screen and has 8mp camera.saying that I have the iPhone 4 and think it's great and wouldn't swop.

Thats true why is everyone comparing to the iphone 4 especially as its over 1 year old. Shouldnt we be comparing with more current phones like the Htc Sensation and the Motorola Atrix, both of which are dual core phones?