Let's Get Naked!!

To answer Jenni -Lee. Free for students

Hi John315 - it is totally free to students?? Would we just need to bring student ID cards then?

J-xx

Hi Jenni-Lee

I have read somewhere that it is. Just need your union card. Above it does say to look in Sports and Activities, perhaps that was where I read it. I will look now.

I am nothing to do with organising this. May not even go! Although we frequently swim naked at York and occassionally elsewhere (and obviously abroad on hols) my wife is not so keen as might know someone!!!

Also do not know what pool is like. ie a normal pool or Leisure pool. We prefer leisure/fun pool as not great swimmers

Hi

Visited Watermeadows in Mansfield , with my wife, a couple of weeks ago. Had a really good time. Nice venue, large pool, fun pool, steam room, sauna etc.

Very friendly people there. Lots of couples, some families and some singles. A good fun evening.

Some there mentioned trying South Forest at Edwinstowe or Bramley baths in Leeds. I have googled South Forest looks a good place but leds appears to be just a pool.

Can any one advise?

Also both a bit of a drive is there no where like this in South Yorkshire?

I used to go to the Leeds group with my then girlfriend. Had a pool and a steam room. There was a jacuzzi there too but never seemed to be working.