Which area of Sheffield would you choose if you could move there today?

I currently live in Grenoside, but have always fancied moving to Millhouses...If you could choose a different location to live reside in Sheffield....which one would it be....???

My reason for moving to Millhouses.....I simply like the area, the Houses seems bigger than where I currently live and I love the Park. Simples....

I lived in Millhouses for 3 years and its a lovely area. Great for the park and its not too far from town as well as being 5 mins drive into the Peaks.

I lived in Greystones before that and honestly preferred Greystones. Great views (top of Greystones Rd), Bingham Park and Whitely Woods on your doorstep, walk through the woods to Forge Dam and beyond and its now got the Highcliffe pub all refurbed and selling great beer. Whats not to like?

Yeah i'd go with Millhouses too, but im definitely a South Sheffield fan.

I live in woodhouse and am quite happy where i am :)

I already live in my area of choice, have been here for almost a year now and wouldn't want to live anywhere else in Sheffield. However, if I won the Euromillions, I wouldn't think twice about packing up and sodding off abroad! :)

I am happy where I am in Swallownest....got everything I need on the doorstep, family close by and work only 10 mins away in car .... perfect :)

i used to live in grenoside, greno cres... moved to norfolk park then round the corner to arbourthorne, love it, park just down road, close to tram stop, great neighbours, wouldn't move again.

I've lived in Heeley, Lowfields, Highfields, Sharrow, Woodhouse, Stradbroke, Gleadless Valley, Manor, Wybourn, and Norton Lees....

If I could move today, I'd be off out of Sheffield, or maybe I'd go somewhere around Ecclesall road.

I lived in Millhouses for 3 years and its a lovely area. Great for the park and its not too far from town as well as being 5 mins drive into the Peaks.

I lived in Greystones before that and honestly preferred Greystones. Great views (top of Greystones Rd), Bingham Park and Whitely Woods on your doorstep, walk through the woods to Forge Dam and beyond and its now got the Highcliffe pub all refurbed and selling great beer. Whats not to like?

I grew up in Greystones and would give anything to move back there if I won some money I love the area.

i would choose Ecclesfield area to be closer to family.

I currently live in Grenoside, but have always fancied moving to Millhouses...If you could choose a different location to live reside in Sheffield....which one would it be....???

My reason for moving to Millhouses.....I simply like the area, the Houses seems bigger than where I currently live and I love the Park. Simples....

Spooky! When I read the thread title, the first think I thought of was "near Millhouses Park"!

Probably because whenever we drive there to walk the dog, there's such a lovely atmosphere... and some lovely restaurant nearby... and a good vets etc.

But I don't think I could cope with having to travel along Abbeydale Road every day to & from work... aargh! Its always crawling along, and takes so long. It's a bit too far to walk into the City Centre too.

For that reason I would like to revise my answer to around the Endcliffe Park area. Near the hustle-bustle of fun Eccy Road stuff... but some of those houses away from the student roads have absolutely BEAUTIFUL houses :love: then you could choose to be in-the-thick-of-it nightlife-wise, or walk out towards Bingham Park & Forge Dam on a lovely day.

Now where was that lottery ticket...

I quite like Ranmoor, but I don't think I could ever afford to live up that way.