Polish restaurants

Anyone know if there are any polish, or east European restaurant in Sheffield which serve pierogi.

There used to be one on Abbeydale road but it closed down. I don't think there are any others.

There hasn't been one in Sheffield for quite some time now - but there was a big one near markets in Doncaster... They have a bigger polish community there, with more shops and cafes etc catering for polish people:)

There hasn't been one in Sheffield for quite some time now - but there was a big one near markets in Doncaster... They have a bigger polish community there, with more shops and cafes etc catering for polish people:)

The wife and I took a journey to the streets at the other side of the market in Doncaster, Copley Road, Nether Hall Road and East Lathe Gate I think they are called. They are crammed with foreign cafes, restaurants, and supermarkets. We had a lovely meal at a Turkish Restaurant there. A week later we went to a large Polish restaurant on the edge of Doncaster market. The food was of a very high standard.

Thanks for that . Not too far away . I will look into goings.

The wife and I took a journey to the streets at the other side of the market in Doncaster, Copley Road, Nether Hall Road and East Lathe Gate I think they are called. They are crammed with foreign cafes, restaurants, and supermarkets. We had a lovely meal at a Turkish Restaurant there. A week later we went to a large Polish restaurant on the edge of Doncaster market. The food was of a very high standard.

I will def give it a go too! Not been out to Doncaster for food in too long - they have some great places, nothing flash and nothing outlandishly expensive, but still great:)

308-310 London Rd, Sheffield S2 4NA Bar Ambasada

This was it, Polonium: caused quite a stir http://wp.me/p5wFIX-3m I was told that while there are a lot of Poles in Sheffield they do not like to spend money!

---------- Post added 20-05-2017 at 18:32 ----------

This was it, Polonium. Caused quite a stir at the time. This explains why http://wp.me/p5wFIX-3m

A Pole told me that while there are plenty of young Poles in the city they do not like to spend their money in their own restaurants.

---------- Post added 20-05-2017 at 18:33 ----------

This was it, Polonium. Caused quite a stir at the time. This explains why http://wp.me/p5wFIX-3m

A Pole told me that while there are plenty of young Poles in the city they do not like to spend their money in their own restaurants.