How much is beer in Turkey ?

Thanks HarmOKnee, I learn more here than I ever did at school! :)

You're welcome ;)

I've been to Ephesus, it's really amazing! And the beer is great too!

I LOVE turkey, I'm going on tuesday!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

You're welcome ;)

I've been to Ephesus, it's really amazing! And the beer is great too!

I LOVE turkey, I'm going on tuesday!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

If you see a lad staggering through the streets wearing a Wednesday shirt and asking daft questions it's likely to be 0114owl :hihi:

Have fun :)

Imagine naming the beer Sheffield and the bird England.

Going down to the pub for a Sheffield and having England for Christmas dinner :hihi:

Just doesn't cut it does it?

Thanks Boyfriday :-)

Edited by HarmOKnee

Imagine naming the beer Sheffield and the bird England.

Going down to the pub for a Sheffield and having England for Christmas dinner :hihi:

Just doesn't cut it does it?

Thanks Boyfriday :-)

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

ps: Remember to take your factor 50 and dark glasses :)

What do they call turkeys in Turkey? Is it just a coincedence that the country has the same name as a fowl in English or is there some reason for it?

They call them espadores which means ugly neck bird ate by thick Brits.You will find several countries which are named after food and other items..

e.g. Lebacon,Eggypyt,Hungry,Fillopines,Guavatemala,

Go to Nigeria if you want cheap beer. You can get Nigerian Guinness for about 50p a pint, banana beer is about 5-10p a tray.

i would do but i'd be scared they'd try and shrink my head while i was drunk :suspect:

If you see a lad staggering through the streets wearing a Wednesday shirt and asking daft questions it's likely to be 0114owl :hihi:

Have fun :)

when i was 17 i went to Llorett with a lot of older lads, i got a flight only, my 'head bag' - remember them ? never turned up when i got off the plane and i kipped on the balcony, i took £90 for the week - which i blew the first night, i sponged off my mates til i met a bird from rotherham, then i stayed with her and her posh mates in a right posh hotel for the last 4 days ha should have seen the looks on my mates faces the girl was a beauty and they were gutted i still say that was the best holiday i've ever had it was 1986 :)

Efes is normally about 5tl for a large bottle, however, if you go onto bar st, most will rip you off and charge 8tl for a small bottle !!!

been told £96 for taking 2 suitcases, so we're risking just hand luggage - 10 kgs each, we know no sun tan lotion allowed but our lass wants to know is she ok with eye liner, concealer, 2 lipsticks and a mascara - anyone know ??

Depends where you go in Turkey.If you go to places like Gumbet that caters for the 'party' crowd expect to pay 3.50 for a lager where the quieter places charge around 2.00 sterling

where in sheffield is iraq and syria?

i wish all i had to think about when going on holiday was the price of beer :loopy:

About half way up Fargate.

I have seen a cheapo holiday there and wouldn't mind going if the price of beer is ok

The whole holiday depends on the price of beer.

There's something very sad in that.