Gangs locked up

I though Muslims were against the use of drugs...Oh well perhaps not...:hihi:

How do you know these people are muslims ?

Regardless of their religion, it is wrong what they have been doing.

I suspect these dealers may be bright, but have wasted their brains on organising crime.

how do you know these people are muslims ?

how do you know they're not?

how do you know they're not?

Who flippin cares! Or are you trying to tell me their religion has told them to do it!?

If people want to take drugs, they need dealers to supply them. Nowhere does it say the users were forced to buy and take drugs off these dealers against their will..

They do!:huh: the dealer quickly owns the person when they get them fully addicted....they can make them do anything for a free fix because the drugs have removed their free will

They are for money though

Political Correctness, Abdul's and Mohammad's don't get newsprint... For the proof in that answer watch the local series police interceptors and see who walk away and who get fined

Do you believe all low life's are white just because that's all you see on Jeremy Kyle? :hihi:

They are for money though

Just like most drug dealers then stewpot?

They do!:huh: the dealer quickly owns the person when they get them fully addicted....they can make them do anything for a free fix because the drugs have removed their free will

Where did you see that on Paul McKenna? ;)

It's in the YP, I don't understand why you think it has been swept under the carpet.

Are you upset that it isn't in The Star?

The Star would have needed a 'human interest' angle, like Waynetta's sprog tripping over a wrap on the way to t'Netto.

Do you believe all low life's are white just because that's all you see on Jeremy Kyle? :hihi:

They're chavs who we stereotype daily. Shellsuit, jobless, 4 kids, anti social, lack of respect, etc...

Why has this story been swept under the carpet?

They were distributing millions of pounds worth of drugs!

I am so disgusted Sheffield people are linked to this crime. Well done to the Police. They should have got longer sentences.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/at-a-glance/main-section/jail_terms_for_drug_barons_and_their_lieutenants_1_3614659

Because people with names like that never do anything wrong haven't you heard ? If it was on look north, calendar or the star no one would have believed it anyway - absolute angels they are :)