Garden/marque wedding help

my requirments r not much a marque some twinkly lights and a garden party.

i having been trawling though lists of venues...but i dont want a statley home/listed hotel and a posh room . i want a bbq/hog roast

imagine alice in wonderlands meets the flower fairies.

i am willing to travel ...and i am very flexible with dates...i just need the pefect venue for our wedding party.

would be great if people could give me some recommendations because i seem to get lists of marque hire comanies when i search

THANK YOU

how about googling for the hogroast company and asking for their recommendations for marquee and venue?

There are some of those kind of venues in the Sheffield area. The marquee companies will have suggestions for places. Ascot marquees are quite helpful. There's Townfield barn in Shatton, Hope valley, Woodthorpe Hall nr Holmesfield for starters.

Have you looked at Wood Lane Countyside Centre?

We are having a hog roast there. No marquee at ours, just using the barn, but I think you can have a marquee in the gardens but think you would have to hire that seperately

Edited by indiechick
added a bit